Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Does staying alone make you sad?

Credits
Do you like to stay alone or you always like to have someone with you? How do you feel when you are alone?

Personally, I love to stay alone. It doesn't make me sad at all. I do a lot of things that people don't generally do alone like going out for a movie, eating at a restaurant etc. But somehow my loved ones think that I would be sad as I'm staying alone. Maybe because most people find it difficult to stay alone. I've witnessed it happening to my friends and family. One of my cousins was almost crying one day because she was feeling too bored and lonely as her roommates had gone home. So, I understood that it's not something everyone can handle.

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer to be alone sometimes. It was far more frequent that I was used to being alone. Now a days I rather have someone nearby - but I can deal being alone. I do get lonely on occasion. I don't like going out alone, but I will at least go do grocery shopping alone. I find it awkward to go eat alone, I can see how it is more common at lunch time to be at a restaurant alone because of lunch breaks, but I still don't enjoy the idea of that. xD

I have gotten good at being alone but I do wish I had someone near. Getting good at being alone isn't fun. It takes effort and gets emotional at times. I still have bad moments. I'm not a social person, or not anymore. My social battery drains FAST when I'm out and about. I don't do well in big groups.

For example, I recently spent a whole weekend with my volleyball team, 12 people + me. Thankfully I shared a room with only 1 other person and it so happened to be the one I vibe with best. But it was so draining. It was a LOT of fun but I was happy to get home. People don't listen to me, I don't like repeating myself and if I do things to help, it's never good enough. Also when I am being heard it's apparently in a type of way people get irritated. They don't mean it like that but I feel it like that. It's a fun weekend but I ended up not liking and doubting myself. Which is sad. But that's what being in big groups does to me.

I have no problem doing things by myself like shopping (clothes or grocery, doesn't matter), eating out (however it would most likely be a fast food restaurant), going to the movies, etc. I just prefer not doing it alone.

It depends. Sometimes I just want to be alone and have some time to myself but that can be very rare with me.
I'm more of a person that likes to around 1-2 people so I have someone to talk to and have the company around.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds