Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you celebrate your Birthday?

Advertisement Placeholder
I wish it was a big deal, and leading up to it - it always seems like it will never be a big deal. I end up spending time with friends and family though and that makes me happy. This year I spent my birthday with my bestfriends little nephew, and celebrated his birthday since we share a birthday.... and that was perfect to me. :)

We don't do any elaborate parties. But we usually go out to eat and let the person who just turned another year older pick the restaurant. We never say anything to the servers either because we don't want them all coming out singing and clapping and making a scene, lol

We don't do any elaborate parties. But we usually go out to eat and let the person who just turned another year older pick the restaurant. We never say anything to the servers either because we don't want them all coming out singing and clapping and making a scene, lol
Yup, I’ve seen it in India a lot. But that or cutting the cake in a restaurant is not my thing, lol. In the UK it’s only really a thing for kids.

i haven't over the last 3-4 years, as i wasn't in a good place at the times.

But, i am so excited as i am having my first house party for my birthday, which is 80-90s theme and i'm going as tom cruise from risky business with the white shirt, and jocks :p

The older I have gotten when it comes to my birthday the less I tend to celebrate and instead, it seems more like another normal day with a takeaway treat for dinner instead of me cooking :)

This past year was a little different as I was unwell on my birthday. My kids bought me a gift and a cake as well so that really helped :)

i haven't over the last 3-4 years, as i wasn't in a good place at the times.

But, i am so excited as i am having my first house party for my birthday, which is 80-90s theme and i'm going as tom cruise from risky business with the white shirt, and jocks :p
Wow... We would love to see some pictures from that amazing party!!! 😁
This past year was a little different as I was unwell on my birthday. My kids bought me a gift and a cake as well so that really helped :)
That's so sweet. Love and care can literally heal anything. 😊

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds