Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you celebrate your Birthday?

Advertisement Placeholder
Oh does your company have a provision for that? I really do wish that though, as I've seen that in job ads. Not really a good enough reason to move tbh, but i wish my company did that.
I like getting an extra day off to relax. xD It's even better when it's a paid day off too!
Oh I feel lucky here since my company offers 30 days of paid leaves in a year. 😃
For a long time I didn't, but it got to the point when my family began forcing me into it I had to give in and go along with it.
Yeah. They do so to see us happy and celebrating every happy moment of our life. 😊

Yeah. They do so to see us happy and celebrating every happy moment of our life. 😊
There is a reason I stopped wanting to celebrate my birthday. When I went to trade school, I was supposed to come home for the weekend of my birthday, but due to a fight with my mom, I didn't. My grandfather died that year three days after which made me feel really guilty. Hence why I no longer wanted to celebrate my birthday.

There is a reason I stopped wanting to celebrate my birthday. When I went to trade school, I was supposed to come home for the weekend of my birthday, but due to a fight with my mom, I didn't. My grandfather died that year three days after which made me feel really guilty. Hence why I no longer wanted to celebrate my birthday.
I'm sorry to hear that. But you were not at fault and shouldn't be guilty. Glad you are free from it now.
No. I have never in my life, even. When mine comes up, I'd rather no profile post comments or threads on it, please. :)
I feel you buddy. 😄

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds