Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Does it bother you when,

Credits
Does it bother you when you're not getting along with someone at home or at work?

Do you feel like you have to fix it even if they're the ones in the wrong? or do you just wave them off and go about your life like normal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement Placeholder
It does bother me in that moment but I'm the type of person where I don't like to dwell on things too long because it'll affect my mental health, so I eventually brush it off. It doesn't bother that much after that, so it is what it is after that.

Yes, it usually bothers me when someone I'm around a lot I can't get along with. It's like they hate you or just want to be a nuisance to pester you. I've never had too many problems with co-workers or family members, at least I'm usually not the one with the problem. I'm pretty laid-back and I don't even talk a whole lot to my co-workers and my family and I have always gotten along mostly.

For the most part, I'll try and brush it off and keep going about my day regardless of someone not getting along with me in either environment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds