Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which email marketing service do you use?

Credits
As old as it sounds, email marketing is still effective for those who knows how to use it. Of all the email marketing services that I have used in the past, I would say that it's MailChimp that have served me effectively and efficiently. They offer me a lot free templates which aids you to create good newsletters that will be very effective for your emarketing campaigns.

Are you still into using email marketing? Which service have been the best for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I mainly use MailChimp because I'm used to it. I have a newsletter with around 2,500 subscribers so I'm paying around $60 a month for it. I make more than that each month by selling sponsorships within the newsletter.

ConvertKit (soon to be just Kit) has a free plan that allows you to have up to 10K subscribers. Yeah, free plan for 10,000 subscribers. That might entice me to switch. I don't use automated email features so right now I pay entirely for susbcriber counts.

MailChimp is great for businesses, Kit is great for creators.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 4)

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations