Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you work during the Holidays?

Holiday always is a perfect opportunity for me to take care of my baking business and also my farming business , and I am also free to work online and make enough money to make end meet.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe that holidays are supposed to be time for resting because as a human being you cannot be working every time and that is exactly how I try to utilise my holidays.

Currently we are on a week holiday for the muslim eid Mubarak festival which gives me the opportunity of staying at home and working for at least six to seven hours online.
Currently we are on a week holiday for the muslim eid Mubarak festival which gives me the opportunity of staying at home and working for at least six to seven hours online.

I believe that holidays are supposed to be time for resting because as a human being you cannot be working every time and that is exactly how I try to utilise my holidays.
I don't work during holidays. This is because my workplace tried as much as possible to observe and adhere to any holiday declared by the government or authorities it falls under.

holidays are meant for you to rest.but as you said earlier holidays draws more income sometimes I find it difficult to stop working during holidays. I work during holidays but only if I will be paid a good amount of money.
Definitelly money is the huge motivating factor here,because if the pay s very attractive,then one can shelf his holiday and simply work and gather more income for himself,the incentive is the push here.

Definitelly money is the huge motivating factor here,because if the pay s very attractive,then one can shelf his holiday and simply work and gather more income for himself,the incentive is the push here.
Yeah, I also consider money as a motivating factor, if you earn good amount of money, be it online or offline it serves as a great motivation, I don't know if I'm the only one noticing this.

Money is the main reason why we are working and we normally work to keep growing in our business , so since we have respeonsibility, its neccesary to keep working till our target has been met .

It all depends. Most of the time I'll prefer to work and sometimes I may not but it will depend on the type of business or jobs I am doing. if it is stressful I wouldn't want to work during holidays.

Yes I work during holidays but I don't spend all of my time working, this is because I work online and working online is pretty addictive, you always want to do something online. It's really difficult for me not to do anything that would bring income, that's why I work during holidays.

Money is the main reason why we are working and we normally work to keep growing in our business , so since we have respeonsibility, its neccesary to keep working till our target has been met .
To be very factual that is just the truth,because if the issue of money is not a motivating factor,then the aspect of taking out a day or closing early so that one can actually take out time to rest would be prioritise.

To be very factual that is just the truth,because if the issue of money is not a motivating factor,then the aspect of taking out a day or closing early so that one can actually take out time to rest would be prioritise.
Holiday is the perfect time do me to work on my farm and also make more money offline because I will be free from my offline job activities which normally takes most of my time .

,I think most times people earn more money during the holiday period through doing of small and petty business that could make them.more gains on the long run

Holiday is the perfect time do me to work on my farm and also make more money offline because I will be free from my offline job activities which normally takes most of my time .
Holidays are very good for most busy workers and it was actually created for one to rest and get refreshed and come out productive on the job,but it is still ok if nne can engage himself if he has the capaicty to do so.

Do you guys work during the holidays? I try not to, but most holidays I have had to take time out to deal with work. It's always like this for me, even when I have everything done before the holidays. There's always something I gotta do. Anyway, if possible, I like to get away from work during the holidays, but sometimes you have to push through and do the work.

Sometimes the holidays draw more money as well. Sometimes it's worth it, but sometimes it's not.
Those who are entrepreneurs and have online jobs usually work on holidays too because every single minute matters, if you want to be successful then you should work hard for it, until the day comes then everyday becomes holiday.

Why not Of course I work during the holiday and it helps me to save money which I will use when am back from the holidays and so it always helps me a lot and i have come to like it

The greatest time for me to work online is during holidays. I can work online for the entire time. My offline work is actually preventing me from achieving some online goals. I don't make light of my holidays as a result. But if there are other opportunities offline, you'll be happy to take them.

The purpose of not working during the holiday is to enjoy yourself with your family , but when there's no money for such enjoyment , you keep working hard to earn a living even during the holiday.

Do you guys work during the holidays? I try not to, but most holidays I have had to take time out to deal with work. It's always like this for me, even when I have everything done before the holidays. There's always something I gotta do. Anyway, if possible, I like to get away from work during the holidays, but sometimes you have to push through and do the work.

Sometimes the holidays draw more money as well. Sometimes it's worth it, but sometimes it's not.
I don't get a lot of holidays I work basically every day so I really don't want to work during my holidays I want to spend it with my family and friends because I don't really see them as much as I want to after the holidays I gladly come back to work

Yeah I do work on holidays but not serious as compared to a normal day. Because I use holidays for relaxation and other stuffs in order to release stress

Because I am working online and offline currently , so there's no holiday for me because I normally work online when I am on holiday offline , and I also have time to relax .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds