Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you work during the Holidays?

I don't think I've ever taken a vacation. Just to get paid, I'll do anything. Right now, money is my top priority; I need to survive in this hostile climate.

Advertisement Placeholder
These days I am not active on any freelance sites because I have my own sites that make me money. However, when I was active on upwork, I was making $100 per week.

$100 per week is a great income, actually. What kind of projects were you handling? I mean were you working as a freelancer in there? Did you write articles for people? What kind of topics did you write about?

$100 per week is a great income, actually. What kind of projects were you handling? I mean were you working as a freelancer in there? Did you write articles for people? What kind of topics did you write about?
Seriously that is a very big amount of money because if you're able to make $100 on weekly business, that means you'll be making $400 on monthly basis.

Wow thats very interesting, since you need money you have to work harder in other to succeed and achieve the best even though it seems not to be easy, one is expected to rest during holidays.
Money can actually make people do anything and at anytime as long as the money is worth it so when it comes to working during holidays what determines if I'm going to do so is the amount of money that I'm being paid.

Working during holidays is very nice because you will find available jobs to do with watery offers. But how much do you earn a day by working on freelancing sites?
Wow this sounds amazing, do you mean one will get extra money apart from his normal salary when the person is working on holidays, can you explain.

Wow this sounds amazing, do you mean one will get extra money apart from his normal salary when the person is working on holidays, can you explain.
Yes that's pretty much. You can be a salary earner and still earn money online. It all depends on you,you are the one to determine how successful you will be.

Yes that's pretty much. You can be a salary earner and still earn money online. It all depends on you,you are the one to determine how successful you will be.
Yes you are right too, but if it tends to be that one is lazy I believe there is no way that such individual will earn money online, why because earning money online seems to be tasky and tough.

I don't think I've ever taken a vacation. Just to get paid, I'll do anything. Right now, money is my top priority; I need to survive in this hostile climate.
That's true and I admire that but I would advice, once In awhile take some time to have some rest. All your effort and hard work would be of no use if after making the money, you use it in treating yourself.

Having fun and adventures all through my holidays without making a dime is like a waste to me, let alone going a day without earning no matter how little it might be. It is in my plan that as this festive period is approaching I will have to work from home to make surplus money (asides the one I've saved) against new year.
Yes. It is better working from home during holidays. With the type of offline business I do, my busiest working time is during the holidays because that's when you see many customers flock in. As for online business, I don't think I do much during holidays.

I am working online and also had two different offline job , one is my. Baking business and i am also a teacher and the school is on holiday now, so i am using all my time working online.
jo whihOf course I work during the holiday and it helps me to save money which I will use when am back from the holidays and so it always helps me a lot and i have come to like it

Holidays are actually the time to be in the mode of hybernation and get some rest inother to get refreshed,but in most cases we end up using the period to work so as to get in some extra money for ourselfs.

Yes, i always work on holidays, this gong holidays, am planning on starting my online store because I think this is the best time to start an online store and make much sales

In most cases, I do. I don't mind working so long as I have some time set aside for family. That being said, I feel like most people prefer to have time off during the holidays and I can't blame them.

I ak always working almost every time when I am opportuned , during holidays ,mi worked online and i also have the opportunity of working in my farm due to the holiday

Personally , I will always look for opportunities to fix in some earning program into my free time . I do not just want to have a time in my life , I just need a situation that I am to create time to do something if necessary.

Depending on the kind of job you do can actually determine if actually you can work on holidays or not, because there is some people that work even on holidays so online work doesn't matter holidays.

My work is already too hectic for me to be working during the holidays and the most important thing for me during that time is to connect with my family and ensure that I have good rest.

Yes I still work during the holidays. During the holidays I still put in time to working online to make more earnings that will take care of my needs and that of others. Humans cannot always be satisfied.

During the last Christmas holiday the only work I did was trading of cryptocurrencies but apart from that I didn't really do any other work. I even regretted doing so because I would have used those period to refresh my brain and rested . Holidays are meant for rest and having a very good time with your family.

I just believe that the only this is supposed to be a time where you just spend time with your family and look forward to doing the things you like and not just everything is concerned with looking for money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds