Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you work during the Holidays?

no, I am free for the holidays (Christmas and New Year) and I close my business and give free rein to my employees :) it seems to me a big, unique holiday, where you have to stay with the family and spend time with it.
If I've actually checked up my work and that money and profit in a year and it's adequate and complete enough for me, I will definitely stay out of working during the holidays.

Advertisement Placeholder
If my business takes up my attention during the holiday I am going to work on the day. The reason is that we are still going to have more holiday when this particular woman is no more. I can even decide to go on vacation if I have nothing to do with my business anymore.

I am an online worker, so I do not have holidays per say. However, I do not mind it because I actually love to make money online. On the other hand, I have seen many people working on holidays. I am talking about employed individuals who have a day job in companies.

I am an online worker, so I do not have holidays per say. However, I do not mind it because I actually love to make money online. On the other hand, I have seen many people working on holidays. I am talking about employed individuals who have a day job in companies.
I don't work on holidays because our office usually gives us some days off during festivities. However, I still devote time to my online work irrespective of the season.

I was actually discussing with a friend of mine few minutes ago and he was actually telling me that his boss is trying to make it compulsory that all of the workers are not going to travel for the Christmas holidays but be in the office working as a result of the nature of the business which is something that I believe that is a total trash.

Holidays are actually meant for rest. But work arise, I would definitely do.. I've done that before.. it was during the period i was given time off work. I was supposed to be home enjoying the best of every moments and work called

Holidays are supposed to be working free and enjoyable but some times we may find ourselves doing one thing or another just to earn some extra cash. I love to enjoy my holidays but can also spend some time working online.

I cannot say this time because my mental health is affected by the loss of my wife. But maybe I will do some posting when I do not have anything to do this Christmas. That's life for me. I have to be busy so that sadness will not overcome me. Life has to go on and I still have to savor what's left to me.

I don't work on holidays because our office usually gives us some days off during festivities. However, I still devote time to my online work irrespective of the season.

The good thing about working online is that you may take a leave whenever you want. However, you may not be able to make money online. Since I enjoy making money online, I have no problem with working daily online.

The good thing about working online is that you may take a leave whenever you want. However, you may not be able to make money online. Since I enjoy making money online, I have no problem with working daily online.
This is very true. Working online is better because you can do things according to your schedule without any problem. You could also decide to take a rest when you feel like.

If my business takes up my attention during the holiday I am going to work on the day. The reason is that we are still going to have more holiday when this particular woman is no more. I can even decide to go on vacation if I have nothing to do with my business anymore.
The nature of someone business is actually what determines whether the person would actually be working there holidays or not take for instance those that work in the hospital they don't really get to stay off during holidays.

I don't work offline during the holiday because I think holiday is for resting, I value my free time, the only work I will consider during the holiday is a less stressful online work, were no one controls me.

I don't work offline during the holiday because I think holiday is for resting, I value my free time, the only work I will consider during the holiday is a less stressful online work, were no one controls me.
This is exactly what I would like to do but if the situation should change and there is a huge amount of money to be made from working within that time frame , I will definitely change my mind.

This is exactly what I would like to do but if the situation should change and there is a huge amount of money to be made from working within that time frame , I will definitely change my mind.
Off course money is necessary, I will also consider the amount of money that will require me sacrificing my free time for work, and also the time required.

The nature of someone business is actually what determines whether the person would actually be working there holidays or not take for instance those that work in the hospital they don't really get to stay off during holidays.
The same thing is applicable to those who are working in the media house. there is nothing like holiday for those who are scheduled to work on that particular day.

I currently need money for a lot of things and I thought I will not allow my free time to go just like that. I usually put myself into some other activities that can be able to fetch me money before I go back to work.
Wow thats very interesting, since you need money you have to work harder in other to succeed and achieve the best even though it seems not to be easy, one is expected to rest during holidays.

Yes I can work during holidays. Working during holidays or during breaks can be stressful but financially profitable. Most shops or businesses are usually closed during holidays and many customers would want to patronize you.
Money is always the priority maybe for now. There's nothing wrong with working during the holiday seasons. I would definitely work in this period

This is very true. Working online is better because you can do things according to your schedule without any problem. You could also decide to take a rest when you feel like.

This is one of the best things I absolute love about making money online. In fact, now I am so used to making money online that I really doubt if I will ever try to hunt for an offline job. Online jobs are pretty much flexible.

This is one of the best things I absolute love about making money online. In fact, now I am so used to making money online that I really doubt if I will ever try to hunt for an offline job. Online jobs are pretty much flexible.
Yes online jobs can be quite flexible and stress free. However, there is one thing I've noticed in working online. There is this tendency of being complacent at a certain point and only working hard when you really need the cash.

Working during holidays is very nice because you will find available jobs to do with watery offers. But how much do you earn a day by working on freelancing sites?
These days I am not active on any freelance sites because I have my own sites that make me money. However, when I was active on upwork, I was making $100 per week.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds