Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you work during the Holidays?

Of course, I work during holidays. In fact, that's the best time for me to work online and be very much relaxed without thinking too much about studies and all of that.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that young people like me prefer to hang out with friends, go shopping or go to the cinema. Some people who love travelling may want to go to the beach or somewhere during holidays so it going to be hard for me to sacrifice that time for work.

Do you guys work during the holidays? I try not to, but most holidays I have had to take time out to deal with work. It's always like this for me, even when I have everything done before the holidays. There's always something I gotta do. Anyway, if possible, I like to get away from work during the holidays, but sometimes you have to push through and do the work.

Sometimes the holidays draw more money as well. Sometimes it's worth it, but sometimes it's not.
Sadly for me, I do work during the holidays because of the nature of my job, which is very demanding and excruciating as well, as I have to keep an eye on it before it goes south

No I dont work on holidays because I take the time off to relax because it is a holiday(a day to relax your mind and body). But I sometimes get bored and attend go few works I have got

Depends, but I will choose to avoid every possible situations to work on holidays. It's just a time I need to relax myself and enjoy every moment of it most especially if I am on vacations .

I always work every time inhave the opportunity to work either online and offline , and i used my holiday to work mainly online and on my farm which I normally go during the weekend .

Do you guys work during the holidays? I try not to, but most holidays I have had to take time out to deal with work. It's always like this for me, even when I have everything done before the holidays. There's always something I gotta do. Anyway, if possible, I like to get away from work during the holidays, but sometimes you have to push through and do the work.

Sometimes the holidays draw more money as well. Sometimes it's worth it, but sometimes it's not.
I work online and I will not make money if I do not work. This is why I work during holidays and even during a weekend. I hope to stop it soon because my body needs some rest

Some days could be a holiday in my country but I don't celebrate it. So I don't go for my online job but I still make money online. I don't pose my work just because it is a holiday yet I don't celebrate it.

It depends on how you are spending your holiday. If you traveled to a place so you can enjoy your holiday, you won't remember work that much. But when you're spending your holiday in your own house, there's no how you'll not work. If you don't work offline, then you'll work online.

As an online worker, I always work during holidays. Holidays does not stop me from working since my work is online based. I do not really see a need to take break from my work.

When one is a business person, he or she doesn't understand the concept of holidays. That's because you would always be having tasks to complete in your business which would makes to use to work even on holidays.

I think this all about earning money, if you can earn money during holidays that will be a good idea, if I have time I make use of it to earn a considerable amount of money online.

I love what I do and I just started so I need to grind a lot to get somewhere. Hopefully I can get to some 1k-2k a month so I can be able to get some free days/weekendsm Wish me luck

I love what I do and I just started so I need to grind a lot to get somewhere. Hopefully I can get to some 1k-2k a month so I can be able to get some free days/weekendsm Wish me luck
Wish you good luck, if you don't mind my asking, what exactly do you do to earn such amount of money, earning such amount of money is really good am very sure it has to do with investment.

If you work from home, if you are a remote worker, and if you work online, you will end up working even during the holidays just like me. For online workers, taking a day off will cost money.

I don't really have an holiday unless I want to give myself one , because presently we are on holiday but right now I am working online since i am free from my offline work .

Well it depends, sometimes I work during holidays to earn money but I only do that online, most of the times one thing I really like about online that you can earn money from the comfort of your home.

As business people, we don't really have holidays. As far as the business is running, we are working. Even on Sundays, I open my game shop and people even troop in more to play because they are free on weekends.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds