Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you work during the Holidays?

Definitelly will not refuse such offer,especally when the offer is very watery.Increase pay and even more pay is what everyone is always looking at,and whe it present itself even in holiday period,you have to grab it.
That's true. I will also not refused that offers even if it is a little bit more than what I earn,I normally work on holiday because I find many things to do with watery offers.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am a freelancer working from home, I work 7 days a week, 10-12 hours a day. I work even during the weekends. I also work during the holidays. Only exception to this is when I am sick or I have to attend serious matter.

I am a freelancer working from home, I work 7 days a week, 10-12 hours a day. I work even during the weekends. I also work during the holidays. Only exception to this is when I am sick or I have to attend serious matter.
Working during holidays is very nice because you will find available jobs to do with watery offers. But how much do you earn a day by working on freelancing sites?

Most online freelancing workers don't really get some time off as their job would come at any time, so holidays are not really holidays at all as money needs to be made.
[automerge]1638481484[/automerge]
Most online freelancing workers don't really get some time off as their job would come at any time, so holidays are not really holidays at all as money needs to be made.

[automerge]1638481484[/automerge]

Sometimes we find available jobs on holidays with good and watery offers. But what if you are opportuned to get a well paying job during holidays will you take this offer or not?

It depends on the type of holidays involved. I make sure I utilize those holidays to att ND to some personal issue and resolve it. And also house chores are necessary to be completed.

Most of the time I don't work whenever I am on holiday or vacation. Though some people used to work when there any holiday because of the extra pay they are going to receive for the job done.
It is actually the kind of shadow that I have within the holidays that will determine whether I'm going to be able to work in such situation or not because when I am free to work I'm definitely going to work because it's all about money.

It must be really stressful for you to work consistently without taking a day off. Don't you think it might affect your health if you keep on with that?

It depends on the type of holidays involved. I make sure I utilize those holidays to att ND to some personal issue and resolve it. And also house chores are necessary to be completed.
True. But what if you are offered a well paying job with watery payment are you not going to accept the offer. What your thoughts on this?

Sometimes we find available jobs on holidays with good and watery offers. But what if you are opportuned to get a well paying job during holidays will you take this offer or not?
It is actually why a lot of freelancers are open to working at any time because everything about life it's mostly connected to making money which it's understandable that they would work during holidays.

Do you guys work during the holidays? I try not to, but most holidays I have had to take time out to deal with work. It's always like this for me, even when I have everything done before the holidays. There's always something I gotta do. Anyway, if possible, I like to get away from work during the holidays, but sometimes you have to push through and do the work.

Sometimes the holidays draw more money as well. Sometimes it's worth it, but sometimes it's not.

no, I am free for the holidays (Christmas and New Year) and I close my business and give free rein to my employees :) it seems to me a big, unique holiday, where you have to stay with the family and spend time with it.

I work whenever I can because we never really know when the work will stop coming. One good thing about freelancing is you can still do the work while enjoying time with your family. While I am deriving most of my income from one platform, I am also developing other sources of income as my fallback or alternative sites. This is because the crowdsourcing platform sometimes takes a holiday whenever there are major holidays. We can be out of work for days before and after a holiday. I cannot afford that. Thus, I also extend working time if there are jobs on the platform in order to accumulate funds for the rainy days.

It is actually why a lot of freelancers are open to working at any time because everything about life it's mostly connected to making money which it's understandable that they would work during holidays.
True. Freelancer's works anytime, and when you need them they are always available. But what do I need to know to become a freelancer?

I work even during the holidays on my online job but in the offline job, I do not work in holidays or weekends. Even though I work even during holidays, I do not work all day long, instead I work only for a couple of hours.

Working online depends on either if it is offline or online, as for me as long as I'll get a good amount of money especially online I'll will gladly work online during the festive time or not it's doesn't matter

Though holidays are meant for one to get rest, but it is rather unfortunate that some people still need to work to make ends meet. I don't see anything wrong if one works during the holiday if that is the only way out. Personally, I will work on holidays if need be or just rest as the case may be. That is just my contribution.

To work during holidays is the most important aspect of life. The type of jobs to be done during the holidays make more income for the preparation of when to resume.

The holiday season was sacred to me but this year I really do not know because I am alone and feeling alone. Maybe I would do some posting on Christmas day when I have nothing to do. It is not good to be idle for I would feel the sadness more than ever.

Of course, I work during the holidays if situation calls for it. There's actually some time that some deal will come in during the holiday with a good reward and one wouldn't want to miss such benefit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds