Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you trust pyramid schemes?

Basically, the more people you refer, the more money you get. Perhaps, if all or certain people lower down got a decent or large amount of cash, you get even more, maybe a lot more.

However, though, many see flaws in pyramid scenes like MLM marketing. What might they be? Can they ever be ethical?

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Of course I don't. The most annoying thing about it is that once new people aren't entering into the system anymore, there's no growth of the system and death occurs.
I'll prefer to trade goods instead of any network business.

I don't have any trust in pyramid scheme no matter how it is being packaged. Pyramid scheme is designed to favour those who were able to get the early bird slot in the program. The rest of the damn liar going to work continuously with little or no reward for their efforts.

The pyramid scheme is no doubt a very good way to make money online passively. You could make a very good amount of money via that means in a blink of an eye.

I do not trust them at all, and it also make people to see you like a scammer when they realise that you only deceive them in order to be able to get your own earnings, when they themselves would not be pay anything , until they start referring people again.

I do not trust them at all, and it also make people to see you like a scammer when they realise that you only deceive them in order to be able to get your own earnings, when they themselves would not be pay anything , until they start referring people again.
That scheme is very risky to invest with its one of the scheme which I hate so much I have loss alot of money with this site and its never my type of investment so this scheme for me I dont trust it at all and I will never do them again(investing with them)

No, I don't trust because pyramid scheme is an unsustainable, illegal business model where investment returns are typically from principals of investments or membership fees instead from the underlying investment gains. It is often marketed as a foolproof way to turn a small amount of money into big returns.

The problem isn't there the problem is that they are illegal activities in many places means money earned is considered as illegal staff either you win or lose it is still the same.

Pyramid schemes are just a way of robbing Peter to pay Paul. They are not a legit way of making money and also I am not going to advise anybody to invest their time and resources into trying to take the advantage of it.

Pyramid schemes are just a way of robbing Peter to pay Paul. They are not a legit way of making money and also I am not going to advise anybody to invest their time and resources into trying to take the advantage of it.
That is true its a way to rob peter to pay paul,that means they scam others to pay some people,but for me I think if you are smart enough you can take advantages of the program and make some money but always invest what you can afford to loss,same priciple apply in forex market but forex seems a bit safer than ponzi scheme

When I was younger, I almost fell for one. I think the way some companies outline it makes it seem like it is better than it is. Some people do earn good money with them but it is only the few at the top.

When I was younger, I almost fell for one. I think the way some companies outline it makes it seem like it is better than it is. Some people do earn good money with them but it is only the few at the top.
I will never agree that pyramid scheme is good or a way of making money online,even if the smart once make fast money by doing hit and run I think that its not safe to invest with them because majority of the program dont last up to 24hours

All these things are not really anything that interest me so I can't possibly have interest in them. Personally I only have interest in something I can do and make money without any consequences.

I do not like anything that has to do with pyramid schemes. This is because I believe the people who are going to be benefiting from it the most are people who invested early and there is a tendency that it is going to crash when people are no longer joining.

Pyramid scheme is convincing people to invest and earn money by recruiting others without any products or services. It is too good to be true for the company to compensate all members for the promised income by just recruiting people. On that account, do not trust the pyramid scheme.

Well basically they don't. It's just perspective. If you think about it, if you're at the top of the pyramid scheme, you think it's good and you're really happy about it. Try it for yourself! You will see. But, if you are an outsider, I understand why you might think so. And finally it's up to you choose it or not.

Not at all, not even one bit. It is not sustainable, its bound to crash after a few months. They are basically making use of members money to pay, so once no one registers and makes payment it will surely crash.
I personaly I dont trust any pyramid scheme its one of those scheme that is very risky to invest with the last time I invest with the site they run away with my money,so for this aspect I think I do avoid any pyramid scheme as much as I can

Personally I have never used of pyramid so I don't really know how it work, because I have not invested in the website in other to know how the site works.

I will advice if you have not try the program its better you leave it that way because you may not like what you will see at the end if you invest in that scheme its a very risky business none of the transaction seems legit so they only pay few people and latar run away

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds