Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you trust pyramid schemes?

Pyramid schemes and not a healthy way of making money and as such people should try to run away from them as much as they can. At the end of the day you are only going to have yourself to blame if it crashes.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't trust pyramid schemes because pyramid schemes rely on recruitment of new members to bring in money, the schemes often collapse when the pool of potential recruits dries up (market saturation). When the plan collapses, most people, except the few at the top of the pyramid, lose their money. It doesn't sound legit at all.

Pyramid schemes and not a healthy way of making money and as such people should try to run away from them as much as they can. At the end of the day you are only going to have yourself to blame if it crashes.
Many pyramid scheme is never that last longer,sometime you need to stay far away from such site for the safety of my business,so I think that pyramid scheme dosnt worth giving a try and I have lost alot of money in that scheme before

Pyramid schemes can be illegal in some areas! I really hate it when friends try to hit me up on Facebook saying they have the next best thing they want me to get interested in...but they won't divulge any details at first. That's when my first suspicions hit and I can almost guarantee they want me to get involved in their scheme so they can use me to make money. I never buy into it. There's no way I would pressure any of my own friends and family into doing something like that.

I will advice if you have not try the program its better you leave it that way because you may not like what you will see at the end if you invest in that scheme its a very risky business none of the transaction seems legit so they only pay few people and latar run away
That's correct mate, cos most of the pyramid scheme doesn't have any sustainable means not generating income which would only lead to their closure after a few months when they can't pay their members anymore.

These things are not to be trusted because you will lose so much of your money to them. Normally apart from cryptocurrency , I don't even trust any other investment except those that directly links with the government offline.

the primary purpose of pyramid schemes is to scam people. So I do not trust to such platforms and I don't like to invest money on them because I have lost some amount of money in the past investing on such platforms.

For me I don't trust pyramid schemes at all. Most of these websites becomes scams after almost all people join the sites. In pyramid schemes there time reached called market saturation. In this point no one can no longer join the site and so the the last Up lines would lack down lines and so the site would collapse since it's a referral based website

Many pyramid schemes nowadays are never honest enough to declare the fact that they are a pyramid scheme. Interestingly, few Hyips do admit that they are a "Hyip" rather than an investment company!

Of course I don't. The most annoying thing about it is that once new people aren't entering into the system anymore, there's no growth of the system and death occurs.
I'll prefer to trade goods instead of any network business.
That is one of the demerit associated with networking platforms and the ability of participant to get contineous and steady earnings.because once the people stops coming,the whole process of earnibecomes stalled.

I don't trust them and I can't even join them. We can't denied the fact that few people have benefited from it, but majority of those who join them end up wasting their time. It's only the early bird ( people who join early) that benefit from pyramid scheme.

Anyone who want to succeed on the internet must try as much as possible to avoid pyramid schemes because none of them is legitimate. you will make little money but at the end of the day they will still run away with so many people's money.

I would definitely never trust any kind of pyramid scheme at all. This is because I know that someday it will collapse no matter for how long it has been running.

I will never trust nor invested with any pyramid scheme they are very risky infact I have lost alot of money from that business and opportunity so I dont just trust those programs its a ponzi scheme

I will never trust nor invested with any pyramid scheme they are very risky infact I have lost alot of money from that business and opportunity so I dont just trust those programs its a ponzi scheme
I think it is only people who have not experienced some kind of Ponzi schemes will try to invest money on it. I have seen so many of them and participated in some of them and lost a lot of money.

I am an introvert kind of person and I don't really prefer referring people to work online because I am not good at convincing people to work online an most of my friend prefer offline work

No matter how they are presented, I don't have any confidence in pyramid schemes.
The purpose of a pyramid scheme is to benefit those who were able to enroll in the program early.
The last damn liar will continue to work without receiving much or any compensation

I could have trusted them when I didn't know much about the online space, but from my own personal experience most of this pyramid schemes are not always trusted at all and I can't trust them for whatever reason.

I don't really know what you are talking about, as a matter of fact this my first time hearing this, but if it can fetch you money it will be a good idea to try it out.

the primary purpose of pyramid schemes is to scam people. So I do not trust to such platforms and I don't like to invest money on them because I have lost some amount of money in the past investing on such platforms.

Trusting a pyramid scheme is just like trusting a scammer. This is because if you know that a Hyip site or some kind of project is based on ponzi system, then it will definitely collapse one day for sure and there is absolutely nothing you could do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds