Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you trust pyramid schemes?

I dont trust any pyramid scheme because its far too risky to trust sometime last year I lost alot of money for this scheme so I think that they are not for business they just surface to scam people and run away

Advertisement Placeholder
Basically, the more people you refer, the more money you get. Perhaps, if all or certain people lower down got a decent or large amount of cash, you get even more, maybe a lot more.

However, though, many see flaws in pyramid scenes like MLM marketing. What might they be? Can they ever be ethical?
Pyramid scheme can be a very good avenue to make money,but the issue in pyramid scheme is that you will need to be at the top for you to make money from your downline.personally I don't like this structure.

Trusting a pyramid scheme is just like trusting a scammer. This is because if you know that a Hyip site or some kind of project is based on ponzi system, then it will definitely collapse one day for sure and there is absolutely nothing you could do.
pyramid schemes are only operated by scammers. So there is no need for you to trust them because at the end of the day their mission is to run away with people's money.

Basically, the more people you refer, the more money you get. Perhaps, if all or certain people lower down got a decent or large amount of cash, you get even more, maybe a lot more.

However, though, many see flaws in pyramid scenes like MLM marketing. What might they be? Can they ever be ethical?
I don't believe this pyramid scheme because It links to a new entering of the people which is difficult to grab the new people and a lot of new people to this if there is no new people there is no growth.

Pyramid scheme is never something to be trusted . That is what I have come to understand. It will be a risk if you choose to trust in things like this because you may end up losing so much.

You are very right we dont need to trust any pyramid scheme they are not reliable some of them dont even last upto a week so I think that instead for you to invest with pyramid scheme you better trade crypto is more profitable dear.

I don't trust them at all it's very risky and illegal many pepale try to take advantage of that and lose a lot of money in the procces so I would never recommend it to anyone let's not forget it's very risky

I don't trust any online program that is all about referring and getting referral bonus as many sites that do that are scam. Though pyramid is paying on investment but I have no interest in.

Well, I don't trust pyramid schemes, these are scam offers. However, I have profited from a couple of pyramid schemes. While I don't suggest anyone try these, there are strategies that can benefit you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds