Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think women are as good manager as men?

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits

I believe that women can be just as good as men, so long as emotions do not get in the way of leading the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Women are generally more strict as a manger than men, based on my personal experience and some of my friend's, am I wrong?

Any gender can be a good manager. It depends on their capability,knowledge and skills and experience. If they have what it takes to manage a business,then they can both be good at what they do

Any gender can be very good boss in certain cases a better bosses than the male gender not because they can be very hard-working overly nice go because in certain cases the house unique mindset when it comes to understanding.

Any body can be a good manager regarding that both has a good thinking and progressive mind for the organization

I believe that women can be just as good as men, so long as emotions do not get in the way of leading the business.
Every woman breaks down at one point but that does not stop them from being as good or better than a man in management. So I believe a woman is better than some men in management.

Yes, as long their emotions do not get in the way.
I have seen women who are even better managers as compared to their counterparts.

Yes I sincerely believe that women are as good manager like men because in this life people are quite different in so it is actually what they have experience in life that give them a good perspective as managers and a lot of women are very good when it comes to managing resources.

Yes, as long their emotions do not get in the way.
I have seen women who are even better managers as compared to their counterparts.
You are right but in addition anywhere a woman is a manager you intend to see great condonation and smartness from their counterpart

I agree, I think women are just as good as men especially in managerial position, we have seen women excel in that field just like that male counterparts.

To me women are better manager than me. I have worked with several women who are managers and I can tell you their impact are highly felt. Every staffs are all in sense of duty and deadlines are met and everyone are motivated and happy.

Anyone can be a manager whether it be a woman or a man, so far the person is an expert in his or her field and also if he or she knows how to manage

Yeah, we have some good women out there that can manage a business or businesses perfectly well compared to some men.

Why not? 😀
Women are better managers than men because they create a friendly working environment and can easily make up with customers as well as employees.

I will always say a woman that know her work is ready to do it to the last letter so their is no doubt that a woman is as good in managing a company as well as a man will.

Now that women have become so empowered in terms of office work, they can be as good managers as men. Especially women who have both intellectual and emotional empowerment. They can control their emotions and work with more logic.

I see Notting wrong in women being managers and in most cases they are even better managers than men as most people tend to underestimate them so they put in their best to prove them wrong.

Yes I sincerely believe that women are as good manager like men because in this life people are quite different in so it is actually what they have experience in life that give them a good perspective as managers and a lot of women are very good when it comes to managing resources.
True. A manger is not good because he's a man or because she is a woman. A manager is good based on what he/she can do. Hence, a woman is as good a manager as a man

Yes they are. There are many successful CEOs around the world now who women. It boils down to taking the right decisions that will grow your organization and not just about the gender.

I think women are as good managers as men. Managerial ability is not gender based. Let's leave emotions aside, because I have seen male bosses who are so emotional that they make wrong decisions in their bouts.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds