Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think women are as good manager as men?

Yes of course women are good as everything because no body that cannot be in anything, what matters is who you are and what you can do well doesn't matter be woman or man.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes! Without being biased, Women are even more better at managing resources than men because they're well calculated and critical in decision making.

I have seen women who are managers of high standards quality,managing a company do not base on gender quality but your communication and intellectual capacity

I believe that when it comes to being a good business manager, it's got nothing to do with one being a man or a woman but all about the knowledge, skills and your capability.

I believe that when it comes to being a good business manager, it's got nothing to do with one being a man or a woman but all about the knowledge, skills and your capability.
You are very right be it man or woman gender dosnt matter,its just that you will need to firstly examine the person you want to hire access his quality of education and back ground also ensure that you check and see he has working experience doing this will help you reachout to a good manager skills and knowledge are the key

yes.thats very possible,a woman can be a manager and perform well or even more than some of the men.all they need is to have the skills and the passion to handle the business.

You are very right be it man or woman gender dosnt matter,its just that you will need to firstly examine the person you want to hire access his quality of education and back ground also ensure that you check and see he has working experience doing this will help you reachout to a good manager skills and knowledge are the key
Some employers make the mistake of thinking that for one to be a manager, it must be a man which is very wrong as humans that are capable of failing where they are expected to win.

I believe women are always as good as man when managing a business or a company, I believe woman even work more better and have leadership control when controlling a business.

I think woman are more strict and very honest when they in managerial positions. The only thing I do not like about them as a manager is that they are not flexible.

I dont think gender has to the with performance of manager as post athough people say women are too harsh in that post but achievement is what matter most

It is understandable that they can easily be entangled by emotions, when it comes to business downtime, or customers downtime patronizing the business. But when things are right, without being emotional they do business perfectly like men.

We all know that women run mostly on emotion and less of logic. This makes majority of them to make poor decisions at times as a manager. Women also become toxic when the hold a place of authority.

We all know that women run mostly on emotion and less of logic. This makes majority of them to make poor decisions at times as a manager. Women also become toxic when the hold a place of authority.
The right term to use here would be some women, though you are right but not all women are prone to exhibit such traits. Speaking from experience, I have seen women who have done a better job than men in terms of management be it in the home or a work place.

The right term to use here would be some women, though you are right but not all women are prone to exhibit such traits. Speaking from experience, I have seen women who have done a better job than men in terms of management be it in the home or a work place.
I have also seen women who become toxic when their husbands were laid off from the workplace and have no job to do to bring income home. Those women became something else when they assume the position of breadwinners.

I have also seen women who become toxic when their husbands were laid off from the workplace and have no job to do to bring income home. Those women became something else when they assume the position of breadwinners.
That also true, such cases are common, even in my neighborhood I have seen a few like this but this does not change the fact that there are still women who do not become toxic nor let their position as bread winners affect how they treat their husbands. We also have toxic men, men who cannot control their emotions and tend to react before thinking. This trait though common with women but not limited to women alone.

I believe that women can also do well as a manager in an establishment just like their male counterpart, but it is rather unfortunate that they are seen as the weaker vessels. They will just see her as a mere woman and not want to carry out instructions just because she is a woman.

I believe that women can also do well as a manager in an establishment just like their male counterpart, but it is rather unfortunate that they are seen as the weaker vessels. They will just see her as a mere woman and not want to carry out instructions just because she is a woman.
I believe this is one of the reasons why they do so well in these fields. People tend to look down on them as weaker vessels hence once they find themselves in such positions, they make sure the put in their very best. What do you think?

women leaders prove to be better at engaging their teams as compared to male managers. The primary reason for a better engagement ratio as compared to men is their powerful observation skills. They know what motivates their team and what’s required to keep them engaged.
[automerge]1640676948[/automerge]
There is no real or right age to start managing.
Management is all about people skills, communications and leadership. If you are capable of delegating authority without being a bully then you qualify

To be honest, I think women generally are slightly better managers than men simply because they tend to be more focused and more disciplined than men who most times can be very distracted by the female gender.

Women are generally more strict as a manger than men, based on my personal experience and some of my friend's, am I wrong?
Women are as a good manager and most of the time they are even a better manager because they are strict and good follower of rule, but most of the time they get carried away emotionally.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds