Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Think That The Omicron Variant Can Have An Impact On World Economy?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
The year 2020 was one of those years that had a major effect on the economy of the world and many companies went bankrupt due to the pandemic crisis. However, now we are hearing and reading more about the Omicron variant that has been making headlines in the world news and many experts have believe that this variant is more dangerous than its predecessor. I can read the news of oil prices getting dropped and this might be alarming for many people. Will the world suffer from another pandemic? Will this new variant have a really bad effect on world economy and financial conditions? What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think businesses and individuals have already understood how to cope with Covid. It does not matter what new variant comes, business will go as usual.

I don't think this new pandemic would cause any more lockdown. The effects of the first three waved haven't subsided and now adding another lockdown to this wouldn't be bought in any way.
That's why the vaccines are being made compulsory, to prevent issues like this in the future. I think we're well covered in this case.

The year 2020 was a terrible year for business economy was too hard that people really think of, because of pandemic it really affected so badly.

The year 2020 was one of those years that had a major effect on the economy of the world and many companies went bankrupt due to the pandemic crisis. However, now we are hearing and reading more about the Omicron variant that has been making headlines in the world news and many experts have believe that this variant is more dangerous than its predecessor. I can read the news of oil prices getting dropped and this might be alarming for many people. Will the world suffer from another pandemic? Will this new variant have a really bad effect on world economy and financial conditions? What do you think?
My answer would be yes and no. My reason for this is that, like you said these version is more dangerous than the previous one, which means more safety measures should and would be taken meaning it might even be worse than the last one. Then again so many countries already have an experience so they would know what needs to be done in other to not let things get out of hand like the last time.

I do not think that the world is ready for any kind of lock down all panic at the moment and I think people will just find a way to live with it even though I think that this variant of the virus is one that could be dangerous.

If the omicron virus spreads and the work goes into standstill with extended lockdowns, I think it will come as a heavy blow to the businesses that are trying to cope with the last lockdowns.

My answer would be yes and no. My reason for this is that, like you said these version is more dangerous than the previous one, which means more safety measures should and would be taken meaning it might even be worse than the last one. Then again so many countries already have an experience so they would know what needs to be done in other to not let things get out of hand like the last time.

Well, the problem is that Omicron variant never actually spread in the world, but the fear of it getting spread alone damaged the stock market and other markets. Oil prices also fluctuated badly.

Well, the problem is that Omicron variant never actually spread in the world, but the fear of it getting spread alone damaged the stock market and other markets. Oil prices also fluctuated badly.
Like someone once said to me some time back, it's not the sickness that actually kills, it is the fear of the sickness that kills most persons. I guess you are right.

Though I may not deny the fact that there may be effect of this view virus on world economy but it won't have much effect as people have learnt from the last pandemic. It may only need to shifting in paradigm as people will now be partaking much in online business more than the offline business.

Yes, if the omicron variant becomes serious, it will have a negative influence on the economy. Covid 19 was already bad enough talkless of this omicron variant.

Yes, the omicron variant could have a nagative effect on world economy if the government fail to curb the spread of omicron variant which could lead to massive spike in the number of global infections, hospitalizations in nations with low vaccine penetration.

I don't believe the world is prepared for any kind of lockdown or panic right now, and I believe people will simply find a way to live with it, even if I believe this strain of the virus is potentially hazardous.

Yes of course as previous variants so Omicron will have much effects too on economy , we just hope that scientifics find a treatement very soon and killed it permanently .

Some countries are even banning traveling to a location in which there is omicron variant. It may not have impact in the economy so much if it has not affected so many people like the Corona virus..

I see a lot of people saying that the new variant won't cause a lockdown, recently I read a news about Austria opening up Christmas shops in Vienna, which means they had to lock down because of surging numbers of covid cases. The truth is if the new variant causes an increase in infection rate and death toll start to increase then there will be problems.

Like someone once said to me some time back, it's not the sickness that actually kills, it is the fear of the sickness that kills most persons. I guess you are right.

Unfortunately, this fear is not only having a bad effect on health, but it is also having an adverse effect on world economy also. This Omicron caused the collapse of world stock market and now even cryptocurrency market is also suffering as a result of fluctuations.

If the omicron virus spreads and the work goes into standstill with extended lockdowns, I think it will come as a heavy blow to the businesses that are trying to cope with the last lockdowns.
I dont pray for another outbreak because its going to damage the world economy as a whole , so if micron virus starts spreading , it will bring the world into standstill and havoc.

I dont pray for another outbreak because its going to damage the world economy as a whole , so if micron virus starts spreading , it will bring the world into standstill and havoc.

The Omicron variant has not even caused much destruction yet, but still we can see that it has already affected the global stock markets and business. just imagine what it will do if it gets spread.

Omicron infections "could cause some workers to temporarily exit the workforce, and deter others from returning, making current labor shortages worse. there are restrictions of international flights in some countries. if there's a lapse in demand for commercial flights for passengers, it does run the risk of limiting the route of trade," which could in turn worsen inflationary pressures as goods become more scarce.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds