Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Think That The Omicron Variant Can Have An Impact On World Economy?

Though I may not deny the fact that there may be effect of this view virus on world economy but it won't have much effect as people have learnt from the last pandemic. It may only need to shifting in paradigm as people will now be partaking much in online business more than the offline business.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is a pandemic and will have a significant effect in the economy of all countries, the only reason why the effects of the omicron virant is not affecting us seriously is because it is less serious if we are to compare it with the Corona virus

I do not think that the world is ready for any kind of lock down all panic at the moment and I think people will just find a way to live with it even though I think that this variant of the virus is one that could be dangerous.
In the end if it's actually very serious I believe that the world wouldn't have any choice but to go to I'm down I'm down in order for them to help and save humanity from dying out.

It is a pandemic and will have a significant effect in the economy of all countries, the only reason why the effects of the omicron virant is not affecting us seriously is because it is less serious if we are to compare it with the Corona virus
The economy of the world have already been crippled by the pandemic of coronavirus which is still doing the same thing as a lot of things are going out of hand without any possible solution.

The economy of the world have already been crippled by the pandemic of coronavirus which is still doing the same thing as a lot of things are going out of hand without any possible solution.
It is even better now , at least a lot of the world organisation have recovered and countries have started going back to their normal activities even though in some countries they strict following of the Corona virus rules and regulation is still in order, atleast it is now better than few years back.

Well it remains to be seen but I doubt it will have a massive impact like the first time that caused the total lockdowns everywhere, I think medicine is on the right track and things should get back to normal soon

The effects of the first three waved haven't subsided and now adding another lockdown to this wouldn't be bought in any way.
That's why the vaccines are being made compulsory, to prevent issues like this in the future. I think we're well covered in this case.

I think businesses and individuals have already understood how to cope with Covid. It does not matter what new variant comes, business will go as usual.
The truth of the matter is that the virus is actually very serious in some particular part of the world which makes it very difficult for any business to run successfully.

Well it remains to be seen but I doubt it will have a massive impact like the first time that caused the total lockdowns everywhere, I think medicine is on the right track and things should get back to normal soon
Seriously I don't understand what the vaccine that have already been developed for the pandemic of coronavirus with what is happening in the world now.

We should know that the impact of omicron variant on the world’s economy would be very high. We are already feeling its impact on the world’s economy already. So, we just hope it won't pull much weight like covid19.

One thing the pandemic has really caused,is that it has made a lot of countries to be on their toes,the strategies deployed to tackle the pandemic then has been used to tackle this present one.The issues has been kept under control.

My opinion is no except for the first month or 2
And here is why:
First that businesses already know how to go along with covid
Second the world is economically tired it won't be able to put strict regulations about it (a good example of that is UK)
Last but not the least we all know that omicron is more contagious but at the same time weaker than the other variants and most cases end normal or have light side effects

I think the world has grown past the stages where pandemic situations can outpower the economy as many have realized that they can still operate several business successfully without interruption with the facilities available in the internet.

I think the world has grown past the stages where pandemic situations can outpower the economy as many have realized that they can still operate several business successfully without interruption with the facilities available in the internet.
Even though business will still be operating perfectly , but any pandemic that affected any countries will always slow down the economy and will always affect it. Economy cannot run smoothly during pandemic

We should know that the impact of omicron variant on the world’s economy would be very high. We are already feeling its impact on the world’s economy already. So, we just hope it won't pull much weight like covid19.
As I said earlier , this can affect and slow down the economic growth of any country affected by the omicron variant. But yet We have to understand that even in the face of serious economic crises due to this strenge pandemic, most business would still run successfully when they follow proper guiding rules.

It depends on they business environment that is created on omicron when they business is attractive and dependable every one with such demand

Yes the omicron variant can have a great impact on world economy. If the omicron variant persist, then the whole world will go on total lock down again. During this period of lock down, the economy of numerous nations will be affected and in turn, affect the world economy.

I strongly believe that the Omicron variant is not as powerful as covid-19 and as we speak,.it seems that it has been conquered by the medical personnel.

The coronavirus pandemic had a lot of effects on the world economy and its variant may not have much effect because a lot of people have adjusted their lifestyle. Many people are now using facemasks and some are using sanitizers to prevent themselves from contacting the virus.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds