Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Think That The Omicron Variant Can Have An Impact On World Economy?

Absolutely not. The new variant has little or no effect on human health, studies have shown that it's less likely to put the infected person in the hospital. I believe life will go on as usual

Advertisement Placeholder
I am sure that this variant is not causing much problem, but we should still be prepared for a lock down in case the number of infection rises. If we do not prepare, then we might face many problems just like we did in the year 2020.

I don't think omicron can have much effect on the world economy just like covid-19 of the first phase. The reason is that there are lots of vaccines to deal with any occurrence of covid-19 variant.

I don't think omicron can have much effect on the world economy just like covid-19 of the first phase. The reason is that there are lots of vaccines to deal with any occurrence of covid-19 variant.
What ? So don't you believe that the pandemic will have effect in the world economy ? . well generally any deadly disease that Force every country to close its bother will always have effect in the world economy because economy of the world involved transactions and buying from different countries of the world. Omicron variant is not really be a serious one

What ? So don't you believe that the pandemic will have effect in the world economy ? . well generally any deadly disease that Force every country to close its bother will always have effect in the world economy because economy of the world involved transactions and buying from different countries of the world. Omicron variant is not really be a serious one
I did not say that I don't believe in pandemic outbreaks, what I am saying is that omicron does not have much effect like the first one. Despite the fact that the number of victim is increasing by day no country has ever enforced lockdown because of omicron.

Actually the covid-19 virus has a big effect on the economy which we are experiencing for 2 years now. I guess the variant has nothing much to do with the economy because omicron is a new variant and has contaminated just a few compared to the older variant.

I did not say that I don't believe in pandemic outbreaks, what I am saying is that omicron does not have much effect like the first one. Despite the fact that the number of victim is increasing by day no country has ever enforced lockdown because of omicron.
Wow it is still dangerous for people with underlying heart related disease and infection such as stroky diabetes asthmatic.. it may also be dangerous for older people with weak immune system and probably the children.. I still consider it to be risky.

We could all see the effect the parent virus, covid had on the businesses and even the economy so omicron might have worse effect because the economy is still recovering, any shut down will lead to more inflation.

Omicron variance can have impact in world economy. This is an infections that affected mostly all the world's,this affects economy even to extend that flights and airport was closed.

I don't think this variant disease can lead to another in lockdown because it is not in every country yet, safety preventive measures should be applied when treating it patients to avoid continual spreading.

The Omicron coronavirus variant has already led to panic in many western countries, with experts expressing concern about its impact on global economic recovery​

The year 2020 was a terrible year for business economy was too hard that people really think of, because of pandemic it really affected so badly.
There is no warrant of the Corona virus that is going to be very good on the world's economy which is why the world is still suffering today even with the vaccine, things are still not encouraging.

If the omicron virus spreads and the work goes into standstill with extended lockdowns, I think it will come as a heavy blow to the businesses that are trying to cope with the last lockdowns.
If omicron virus is as bad as they said it is it is definitely going to be a very big challenge for the whole world because I'm not sure we are yet to recover from the first phase of the virus and this one is already creating havoc.

It would be helpful if the world found a way to live in relative normality despite this pandemic. It's negative effects just keep compounding and the future is not looking good this way.

I don't think this new pandemic would cause any more lockdown. The effects of the first three waved haven't subsided and now adding another lockdown to this wouldn't be bought in any way.
That's why the vaccines are being made compulsory, to prevent issues like this in the future. I think we're well covered in this case.
With the where that I'm actually see you need it is going to be a very serious challenge in the world as economy should this virus keep causing the kind of damage that is still doing.

Like someone once said to me some time back, it's not the sickness that actually kills, it is the fear of the sickness that kills most persons. I guess you are right.
I will always tell you not to deceive yourself because the sickness actually kills more than the fear which is why a lot of people are dead today and it's not just the fear that kill them.

I will always tell you not to deceive yourself because the sickness actually kills more than the fear which is why a lot of people are dead today and it's not just the fear that kill them.
No one said the sickness doesn't kill or it isn't dangerous, there have been cases where people exhibit symptoms of sickness they do not have simply cause they saw something online that might make them feel they are sick. I have seen cases where a person might be feeling some pains, it might be just that notting serious but by the time they start going online or start asking people that are not even in the medical line, fear comes in, then they start seeing signs that are not even there. Sickness kills and everyone needs to be careful but your mindset plays a role as well, I know this cause I have relatives who are doctors and nurses.

Omicron variant cannot have much impact on the wall like the first version of coronavirus. There are more casualties by the days but it does not affect the day-to-day activities of the people as people go about their businesses.

I think businesses and individuals have already understood how to cope with Covid. It does not matter what new variant comes, business will go as usual.
When people start dying again the same way they did when the pandemic of coronavirus hits the water system I believe that every business is still going to the shutdown for the second time.

I do not think that the world is ready for any kind of lock down all panic at the moment and I think people will just find a way to live with it even though I think that this variant of the virus is one that could be dangerous.
Seriously, no one is ever ready for this rubbish that's been happening for a while with the pandemic of coronavirus because it's really crippling all the world's economy.
I do not think that the world is ready for any kind of lock down all panic at the moment and I think people will just find a way to live with it even though I think that this variant of the virus is one that could be dangerous.
Seriously, no one is ever ready for this rubbish that's been happening for a while with the pandemic of coronavirus because it's really crippling all the world's economy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds