Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Think That Creating A Separate Support Section For Online Store Is A Good Thing?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Customer Support is really important when it comes to setting up an online store. The good thing is that many reputable online stores have a separate section for online stores and some have even created a separate site for customer disputes or support. So have you also created a separate section for online stores if you run an online store? Do you think it is useful to create a separate section for online store?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that might be the best option because it shifts focus away from the actual display of the products. I think the best option would be to keep them separate.

I don't quite get your question but from the little I understand, it is not a bad idea for an online company to have a separate section for dispute management. Which will enhance customer service.

Definitely it could be a good thing because like that full attention would be given when due to customers and since customer service is key to any business, a separate one is better

I think that might be the best option because it shifts focus away from the actual display of the products. I think the best option would be to keep them separate.

I think there is a platform called Zendesk that allows people to create support pages for their site but I am not sure if this is the actual service they provide. Is it true that it is possible to create a support page by using zendesk?

I think there is a platform called Zendesk that allows people to create support pages for their site but I am not sure if this is the actual service they provide. Is it true that it is possible to create a support page by using zendesk?
They offer a wide range of services like building and laying the groundwork for your apps, but what you do mostly with zendesk is the support platform.

They offer a wide range of services like building and laying the groundwork for your apps, but what you do mostly with zendesk is the support platform.

So you mean that it is possible to start a separate support section for our website or store using Zendesk platform? Is it really possible to do that? Would they set it up for me if I pay them or is it something I should do on my own?

So you mean that it is possible to start a separate support section for our website or store using Zendesk platform? Is it really possible to do that? Would they set it up for me if I pay them or is it something I should do on my own?
Yes. Essentially, zendesk is a tool, just like a flutter, or wix, you know people use Wix to design website layouts and the likes. You create the support page yourself, I think you only have to pay for the full version of the software. Not that you are going to pay them to design for you.

Yes. Essentially, zendesk is a tool, just like a flutter, or wix, you know people use Wix to design website layouts and the likes. You create the support page yourself, I think you only have to pay for the full version of the software. Not that you are going to pay them to design for you.

Is their designing software user-friendly? I hope I do not need to be a tech savvy in order to use it. What apayment methods do they accept at their website? Please note that I cannot pay them using paypal because it is not supported in my country.

I think the concept of a separate site for support of an online store is to not show the issues and problems in the main site. It is like an offline store with an office to thresh out problems with customers which should be not resolved right there in the store area. It is not good for customers to see the disputes and arguments.

Is their designing software user-friendly? I hope I do not need to be tech-savvy to use it. What payment methods do they accept on their website? Please note that I cannot pay them using PayPal because it is not supported in my country.
My advice would be for you to watch videos on youtube, I'm not going to lie there are a few complexities associated with the software usage, there are beginners guide tutorial to help guide you through it. As for the payment, you would have to check to see which one works best for you.

Well, in my opinion I think it is useful to create a separate section for the online store. But nevertheless it is obvious that this entails additional costs to the business.

Customer section is one of the reason I look at when I am looking out for a site that I want to continue working with and I believe it is so with some other people as customers need to be able to express their feelings

Customer Support is really important when it comes to setting up an online store. The good thing is that many reputable online stores have a separate section for online stores and some have even created a separate site for customer disputes or support. So have you also created a separate section for online stores if you run an online store? Do you think it is useful to create a separate section for online store?
I believe creating a seperate online support section for online store is a good development in the sense that the customer will be able to ask the seller direct question concerning the goods and services of the store.

If you are selling a lot of items, I think you need a support staff who is always online and always ready to solve the customer's problem. If the support is terrible, you will lose customers.

If you are selling a lot of items, I think you need a support staff who is always online and always ready to solve the customer's problem. If the support is terrible, you will lose customers.
It is good to create a separate online store this will help you to also sell offline and sell online with these you can get customers from both ways and the business will grow fast.

The goal is to be effective, an online or offline shop without a good customer care support system is ban to fail. So if you feel having a seperate Section for the customer care support would make your dealings with your customers more effective, then go ahead with it.

Any online business site without support section customer care services isn't ready to last long. In fact it is red flagged immediately by customers who can't make use of the support when they are troubled.

My advice would be for you to watch videos on youtube, I'm not going to lie there are a few complexities associated with the software usage, there are beginners guide tutorial to help guide you through it. As for the payment, you would have to check to see which one works best for you.

Okay. I will watch those videos. But please note that it is not the only platform which you can use. You can also create a separate support section for your site using your own domain and webdesign and there are many websites that do this. For example Upwork website have their own support site that starts with the word "Support".

Definitely it could be a good thing because like that full attention would be given when due to customers and since customer service is key to any business, a separate one is better
All these strategies are a better way of effective customer's services. One of the things that turns customers on in an organization is responsiveness. Customers often feel annoyed when they realized that their complaint are not being attended to in due time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds