Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Think That Creating A Separate Support Section For Online Store Is A Good Thing?

Okay. I will watch those videos. But please note that it is not the only platform which you can use. You can also create a separate support section for your site using your domain and web design and many websites do this. For example, the Upwork website has its support site that starts with the word "Support".
There are other platforms as well that allows you to create a separate support page or section for whatever site you want to create. You just need to research which one serves you the best.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most online store usually have a customer service that takes care of problems that customers usually encounters. However, the problem most people usually encounter with online customer service is delay in response, they might take days to respond to a customer query which isn't nice.

It depends but if you don't want too much dispute to stop other new buyers from purchasing your product ,then you really need to apply that principle for that moment by creating a separate page

It is a good thing to create separate support section for online store. In fact, it is the best thing to do when you have a business either offline or online. Support section helps to bridge the distance between the customers and the business owner.

All these strategies are a better way of effective customer's services. One of the things that turns customers on in an organization is responsiveness. Customers often feel annoyed when they realized that their complaint are not being attended to in due time.
Exactly well said, that's why I always say that since customers are like the engine for which a business runs it is important to pay close attention to them and give them audience always

If you are selling online, you need a better support system. If you do not have a good support system, your customers will become angry and go elsewhere.

I think the concept of a separate site for support of an online store is to not show the issues and problems in the main site. It is like an offline store with an office to thresh out problems with customers which should be not resolved right there in the store area. It is not good for customers to see the disputes and arguments.
I agree with you and I think that it will be a very good idea for an online store to have a separate website for support intense there are problems on the online store. I think this will definitely reduce the problem on such online store.

Not just for online stores but also for every other online businesses. This is because customers are always happy when they know the link that can take directly to support for their queries and demands .

I think creating a different support section for online stores is a very good idea in the sense that it will easily make you know the reactions and reviews of your customers.

There is nothing bad on having a seperate suppert section on your online store.To be more specific it is actually a great idea it will only boost your earnings because your site will become more trustworthy to the customers

There is nothing bad on having a seperate suppert section on your online store.To be more specific it is actually a great idea it will only boost your earnings because your site will become more trustworthy to the customers

Well, I was thinking the same about this. Almost all the professional websites on the internet have a separate website for support. For example, Paypal has a professional website aand it has a separate website for its community members where people can discuss their issues related to Paypal account or ask any question.

Customer Support is really important when it comes to setting up an online store. The good thing is that many reputable online stores have a separate section for online stores and some have even created a separate site for customer disputes or support. So have you also created a separate section for online stores if you run an online store? Do you think it is useful to create a separate section for online store?
Creating a separate support section for an online store is a very good practice because it's an act of effective customer relationship. With this customers will know that you really care about them and they will have the confidence that whenever they want to reach you they will have a swift response.

The ability for customers to constantly have the ability to seek support is a very important part of business and you should put that section aside always.

A support section would go a long way in getting to know what customers like and this would help you render effective services that would help you and the customers in the long run.

Customer Support is really important when it comes to setting up an online store. The good thing is that many reputable online stores have a separate section for online stores and some have even created a separate site for customer disputes or support. So have you also created a separate section for online stores if you run an online store? Do you think it is useful to create a separate section for online store?
Yeah it is, and the work should be assigned to a different person. If you keep it to yourself alone, you might not be able to handle it.

Yeah it is, and the work should be assigned to a different person. If you keep it to yourself alone, you might not be able to handle it.

I believe that it is never a great idea for a single person to run a website. Who will continue or maintain the website if a single person or owner gets into a state of emergency? There should always be a team behind a website that operates it.

There is actually a need to have a different section that would handle customer care requests and other things affecting your clients.

Creating a support section for your business is very important as this will help your customers know where to Lodge their complaint. Again this will help the business grow more as the customer will know they are part of the business

I do not run an online store but I would definitely work with a store that has customer support than work with one that doesn't, customers always want to feel welcome and customer support provided that

It is very important to create a separate customer support section in an online store. For this is one of the best way that your customers will believe that the store is real.
There are sometimes that the customers will have issue with there products or what to ask a question before purchase of goods. Support section will solve there problems

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds