Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Think That Creating A Separate Support Section For Online Store Is A Good Thing?

It is very important to create a separate customer support section in an online store. For this is one of the best way that your customers will believe that the store is real.
There are sometimes that the customers will have issue with there products or what to ask a question before purchase of goods. Support section will solve there problems

I have come across some sites that have a separate section for support, but they never reply or become a scam. I remember there was a HYIP site that had a separate support section but it also became a scam. Having a separate support section does not necessarily mean that a website is always legit.

Advertisement Placeholder
Customer Support is really important when it comes to setting up an online store. The good thing is that many reputable online stores have a separate section for online stores and some have even created a separate site for customer disputes or support. So have you also created a separate section for online stores if you run an online store? Do you think it is useful to create a separate section for online store?
I think have come across this kind of section for customer support in a particular online store or e-commerce website, either of the two. I do wonder what it is for...

I have come across some sites that have a separate section for support, but they never reply or become a scam. I remember there was a HYIP site that had a separate support section but it also became a scam. Having a separate support section does not necessarily mean that a website is always legit.
I am not talking about others having support section on there website but on one's website. It is true that many websites have support on there website and became scam. But this is for you that know that your website is real and you want people to believe you and let them contact you in case of any problem

This is a good thing and it should never be overlooked. So far this can make a business grow just like if it's very easy for customers to Lodge there complain they will feel secured from buying from the company

I am not talking about others having support section on there website but on one's website. It is true that many websites have support on there website and became scam. But this is for you that know that your website is real and you want people to believe you and let them contact you in case of any problem

Yes, I know that. However, I was quite surprized when a HYIP website went scam. They seemed very professional and they did have a separate support section where they answered support tickets. This means that we just cannot trust any HYIP site, no matter how professional they look like.

Separate Customer support is a very good option in online transaction,it takes issues, complaints away from the sales page.

Separate Customer support is a very good option in online transaction,it takes issues, complaints away from the sales page.

Most of the professional websites have a separate support site and a blog with many articles that guide people about how the website works. For example, paypal has a forum where paypal users can discuss many of their problems. It is a community forum and you can check it yourself.

The major reason most online stores create different sections for complaints is because they don't want customers complaining on the main page so it won't drive potential customers away.

Customer Support is really important when it comes to setting up an online store. The good thing is that many reputable online stores have a separate section for online stores and some have even created a separate site for customer disputes or support. So have you also created a separate section for online stores if you run an online store? Do you think it is useful to create a separate section for online store?
Yes. I think it would be very useful and helpful to create a separate section for customer support in your online store. There has to be a section where customers can make reports or lay complaints or reviews as the case may be.

In my perspective, creating a separate section for the online store is beneficial. However, it is clear that the business will incur greater costs as a result of this.

Customers are a major basis of success in any organization therefore a high level of preference must be given to customer support which involves inquiries and complaints. Therefore, what is best is to have a separate section within the online store for customer support to enable one have all inquiries, complaints and responses all in one place for easy access by customer support Representatives.

Starting a separate business section online is really good because any online business site without any support will actually last very well.

Yes it is very necessary to have a separate section for customer support and enquiries in your online store. This is promote good relationship between the customer and the online business as the customer's complaints will be resolved promptly.

I'll say yes to this suggestion because it shows that you not only have the customer at heart but you're ready for business and you know how the importance of allowing people reach you.
Majority of established brands do same and look professional.

I do not like a situation in which you have to create a separate website for support only, you may decide not to go through all the stress of creating another website and every support ticket can be sent through email because that is just the best way, the email will be delivered directly to the customer support team.

To be frank, there are online customers who aren't friendly at all, even if your services are very good to a fault, they will find something bad to say about it especially when they notice that most references are saying good about your services but not minding, as far as the majority carries the vote then you are safe with your existing and potential customers. So, creating a support section/website is as important as getting more tips on how to improve your products/services.

Yes I believe it is a very good thing and it is also part of strategies to actually make customers feel like they are heard and that their contributions matter a lot to the owners

All these strategies are a better way of effective customer's services. One of the things that turns customers on in an organization is responsiveness. Customers often feel annoyed when they realized that their complaint are not being attended to in due time.

Well, I have noticed that almost all the reliable online business and companies have a separate section for help and support and having a different section for that also shows how professional you are. There was only one scam HYIP that had a separate support section, as I mentioned earlier. But I think it was an exceptional case. Overall, the majority of the reliable online websites have a separate section for support.

To be frank, there are online customers who aren't friendly at all, even if your services are very good to a fault, they will find something bad to say about it especially when they notice that most references are saying good about your services but not minding, as far as the majority carries the vote then you are safe with your existing and potential customers. So, creating a support section/website is as important as getting more tips on how to improve your products/services.
I think creating a separate section for customer support is ideal.
Customers can get to lay complaints in such a section, even reviews can be done there too.

Yes, online support or customer services should be made available to online stores so that customers can actually make inquiries or lay complaint about a wrong service or a misinformation they might have about the services or product sold in the online store.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds