Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Think That Creating A Separate Support Section For Online Store Is A Good Thing?

Separate Customer support is a very good option in online transaction,it takes issues, complaints away from the sales page.
Having a seperate customers service relationship support for your online services makes it easier to listen to complains and provide solutions to customer problem and this normally prompt them to come for more.

Advertisement Placeholder
For me , I wouldn't do it that way for any reason . Everything will still be in the main website . This will save people from the stress of having to go and search again for a support website when they can easily click it at the main website.

For me , I wouldn't do it that way for any reason . Everything will still be in the main website . This will save people from the stress of having to go and search again for a support website when they can easily click it at the main website.

You can create a separate support section for your site without changing your domain name as a whole. Many site owners avail Zendesk services to do this and it also looks professional. :)

I think it's better if it's done the way you suggested. It will be easier for someone to access the support page from your main website instead of having to look for it separately elsewhere.

I think it's better if it's done the way you suggested. It will be easier for someone to access the support page from your main website instead of having to look for it separately elsewhere.
That is what I am thinking, well I also believe that web expert will tell you the best thing to do depending on what you are using your website for. Because what you are doing with the website really matters too.

That is what I am thinking, well I also believe that web expert will tell you the best thing to do depending on what you are using your website for. Because what you are doing with the website really matters too.
This is very true. The website expert will be in the best position to set up the site well. However, you could still give input on what and how you want the arrangements.

Of course creating a separate section for your online store is very important because it will make it user-friendly and easy for people to navigate and seek help. It will also make it look very professional.

Creating a different support system where customers can easily asses you product online is very good and will make you product to be well. Some do not even create, the just do advertisement.

This is very true. The website expert will be in the best position to set up the site well. However, you could still give input on what and how you want the arrangements.
Ok, apart from me to decide it myself , is there no other way to get the best information on how website of such should be arranged to perfectly suit and make it easier for people to navigate ?

Yes, consulting the expert is the best thing you can do. However, I have seen many professional website creators trying to create a different section for their site and it seems truly professional.

just like a flutter, or wix, you know people use Wix to design website layouts and the likes. You create the support page yourself, I think you only have to pay for the full version of the software. Not that you are going to pay them to design for you.

just like a flutter, or wix, you know people use Wix to design website layouts and the likes. You create the support page yourself, I think you only have to pay for the full version of the software. Not that you are going to pay them to design for you.

I am quite aware of wix platform and it is a wonderful platform to create a great website. However, the fact of the matter is that its free version does not offer many other options.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds