Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think robots will replace humans at workplaces in the next 10 years?

Ronald

Mythical member
Credits
I was watching a video on YouTube and one person was claiming that the voice conversation apps that have now been developed e.g. WhatsApp voice notes, Twitter space and Clubhouse are being used to see how humans speak, think and react to situations.

These voices will then be incorporated as AI technology in robots in the future to replace humans at work

How true do you think this is and is it imminent?

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe this. Just imagine how powerful they could make robots. Also, these big corporations wouldn’t have to pay them, these robots wouldn’t be able to claim if they were injured on the job etc. They’d be billionaires. I think it’s inevitable, it’s just a matter of when.

The next ten year might be worse than the current year because the introduction of robots has really add to the level of unemployment in the world because robot has taken over humans job

I was watching a video on YouTube and one person was claiming that the voice conversation apps that have now been developed e.g. WhatsApp voice notes, Twitter space and Clubhouse are being used to see how humans speak, think and react to situations.

These voices will then be incorporated as AI technology in robots in the future to replace humans at work

How true do you think this is and is it imminent?
As we know technology is developing day by day, computer's job is increasing and human's job is decreasing but I don't think robots could completely do what humans can do, they would need humans to control them.

It is completely inevitable that robots are going to completely take some of our jobs but then I do not see that as something to worry provided that they are going to make life easier.

It is completely inevitable that robots are going to completely take some of our jobs but then I do not see that as something to worry provided that they are going to make life easier.
It can be detrimental to humans when they proceed to take our jobs and livelihood leaving us unemployed. This only ones who would benefit the most would be corporations because they would not have to pay humans

The robot right now are the causes of unemployment in the world most especially in African countries, because once an organisation acquire a robot , they decided to sack some workers for the robot .

The robot right now are the causes of unemployment in the world most especially in African countries, because once an organisation acquire a robot , they decided to sack some workers for the robot .
I think it is more likely that the western culture might assimilate the use of robots a lot earlier than African countries, but laying off workers in place of a robot is a given in corporations and organization

It can be detrimental to humans when they proceed to take our jobs and livelihood leaving us unemployed. This only ones who would benefit the most would be corporations because they would not have to pay humans
Using someone i knew as an example , he was working as a security in a bank back then but was retrenched because they no longer need many security officials like before because the banks now have modern security doors .

You can be sure that robots are going to take over a lot of human works in the future but you cannot just be sure if it is going to be completely because there are some jobs that cannot be done by bots.

Using someone i knew as an example , he was working as a security in a bank back then but was retrenched because they no longer need many security officials like before because the banks now have modern security doors .
This is what has been transpiring in a lot of corporations in recent times. Due to the introduction of technology, manpower has been made redundant and therefore humans who could contribute to perform a task are laid off

The issue of manpower being redundant because of the introduction of robot to work in human stead has caused a lot of problem for human because it has increased unemployment.
This is what has been transpiring in a lot of corporations in recent times. Due to the introduction of technology, manpower has been made redundant and therefore humans who could contribute to perform a task are laid off

The issue of manpower being redundant because of the introduction of robot to work in human stead has caused a lot of problem for human because it has increased unemployment.
This is remarkably true, and this situation will only be exacerbated because the companies and corporations are looking to save as much expenses as possible, and the use of a robot would yield much less expenditure than a human over a period.

That might be possible, robot's are all over everywhere in the internet, they are making most of the Jobs easy, but I don't think it will be a good idea for them to take out the jobs we do.

This only ones who would benefit the most would be corporations because they would not have to pay humansbut I don't think it will be a good idea for them to take out the jobs we do.

This is exactly what the world is trying to do. It may be possible to have robot replace most of the things we are doing now but at the same time it won't be completely as there are things too complex for robots to do.

This very much possible, I don't think there's anything that robot's cannot do, we have some robot's that can even trade the financial market, we have lots of them.

The truth is that the possibility is there and so much could happen in this world and so much changed in the next ten years.
The world is always advancing in technology and it won't take long before this finally plays out.

The truth is that the possibility is there and so much could happen in this world and so much changed in the next ten years.
The world is always advancing in technology and it won't take long before this finally plays out.
This might happen, technology is increasing day by day, I don't think humans are going to continue all this, robot's might take it from us, what do you think?

This might happen, technology is increasing day by day, I don't think humans are going to continue all this, robot's might take it from us, what do you think?
Robots will definitely tak away most human jobs but the truth is that they will still need humans to assist in controlling and fixing these robots. So they can't do without us technically.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds