Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think robots will replace humans at workplaces in the next 10 years?

Well technically yes and no. Yes in the sense that a lot of physical jobs will be taken over by these robots but no because robots will not be able to coordinate tasks as effectively as humans.

Advertisement Placeholder
When they take our jobs and way of life and leave us jobless, it can be harmful to humans.
Due to the fact that they would not need to pay people, businesses would stand to gain the most.

This is always a serious debate by so many people most especially the scientist. it is quite possible for robots to take away most of the Job we do but obviously not of them

Robots will definitely tak away most human jobs but the truth is that they will still need humans to assist in controlling and fixing these robots. So they can't do without us technically.
You are right by what you've just said, they cannot do without us, we humans we are the ones that brought them to existence and there's no way they can do on their own.

The world's unemployment is currently being caused by robots, particularly in African nations, since once an organization purchased a robot, they opted to fire some employees in order to make room for the robot.

I was watching a video on YouTube and one person was claiming that the voice conversation apps that have now been developed e.g. WhatsApp voice notes, Twitter space and Clubhouse are being used to see how humans speak, think and react to situations.

These voices will then be incorporated as AI technology in robots in the future to replace humans at work

How true do you think this is and is it imminent?
It's possible, but I don't think robots can ever replace humans entirely. In some cases, having robots just creates new job opportunities in other niches, so people would still be employed to do those things.

Humans need to start upskilling into jobs which can not be performed by robots...

It's possible, but I don't think robots can ever replace humans entirely. In some cases, having robots just creates new job opportunities in other niches, so people would still be employed to do those things.
I think I understand your view slightly, but I would like you to elaborate so that I am able to fully grasp your school of thinking. What job opportunities do you think the introduction of robots would create for humans?

I was watching a video on YouTube and one person was claiming that the voice conversation apps that have now been developed e.g. WhatsApp voice notes, Twitter space and Clubhouse are being used to see how humans speak, think and react to situations.

These voices will then be incorporated as AI technology in robots in the future to replace humans at work

How true do you think this is and is it imminent?
Well I believe this and can imagine this as well Because technology is going very high even our expectations can't meet that but I think Humans are humans and robot are robots so they can't work good as we so can't appreciate this for future.
The next ten year might be worse than the current year because the introduction of robots has really add to the level of unemployment in the world because robot has taken over humans job
You are right.
It's is not wrong to say that next coming years worse then these years. Because computer related jobs are increasing, technology is going on peak and humans are going to jobless mode so the works are in hand if robots in next coming years.

Well I believe this and can imagine this as well Because technology is going very high even our expectations can't meet that but I think Humans are humans and robot are robots so they can't work good as we so can't appreciate this for future.

You are right.
It's is not wrong to say that next coming years worse then these years. Because computer related jobs are increasing, technology is going on peak and humans are going to jobless mode so the works are in hand if robots in next coming years.
I understand this rationale, and if your predictions are the case, the future looks bleak for humans in terms of steady employment. How do you think humans will try and remain employed even when the corporations favor the introduction of robots?

I understand this rationale, and if your predictions are the case, the future looks bleak for humans in terms of steady employment. How do you think humans will try and remain employed even when the corporations favor the introduction of robots?
Yes because coming next era is not for humans it's coming for robots because the owner would like to take advantage of this to pay nothing instead of hiring humans they would prefer robots for their daily works.

Yes because coming next era is not for humans it's coming for robots because the owner would like to take advantage of this to pay nothing instead of hiring humans they would prefer robots for their daily works.
This is the plain truth and it is quite distressing, I must say. I think humans need to be prepared for this era of robot employment and find ways to circumvent it so as to continue earning an income

You are right by what you've just said, they cannot do without us, we humans we are the ones that brought them to existence and there's no way they can do on their own.
They are all programmed to do what their creators have commanded them to do which means that they would still need human help to do what they are made to do. More reason why everyone should go into the tech space.

They are all programmed to do what their creators have commanded them to do which means that they would still need human help to do what they are made to do. More reason why everyone should go into the tech space.
That's true, robot's will help a lot of people to do different kinds of things online, I think that's why platforms don't accept robot's because they are not humans.

This is the first time i'm hearing about this. Anyways, with the rate at which technology is advancing, it's very possible that robots will replace humans in the nearest future.

Well maybe in The next 14 year might be worse than the current year because the introduction of robots has really add to the level of unemployment in the world because robot has taken over humans job

That's true, robot's will help a lot of people to do different kinds of things online, I think that's why platforms don't accept robot's because they are not humans.
They basically do not accept robots because they can't generate organic traffic for them and to their website. I think that's not even the kind if technological advancement we are talking about though.

They basically do not accept robots because they can't generate organic traffic for them and to their website. I think that's not even the kind if technological advancement we are talking about though.
That's true,we have a lot of helpful robot's online that will help to ease our work online, something I will be thinking why website don't accept robot's but I know get it.

That's true,we have a lot of helpful robot's online that will help to ease our work online, something I will be thinking why website don't accept robot's but I know get it.
There was a time that artists are actually very rich people because they are the only ones that can make you keep the memory of a loved one until the invention of a camera, smartphone and the rest.

The robot gas already taken over at least sevehty percent of man's work and it has been affecting the level of employment in the world , imagine i just realized wenhave a robot that can cook .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds