Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think robots will replace humans at workplaces in the next 10 years?

Due to this, I suggest that we should look out for those areas in terms of employment. Instead of fighting with robots for employment, we should rather solve their problems.
This is a good idea. More people should definitely focus on being proficient in skills related to maintaining robot function, as well as robot repair, in order to be "one step ahead"

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a good idea. More people should definitely focus on being proficient in skills related to maintaining robot function, as well as robot repair, in order to be "one step ahead"
All that we need to is the PINPOINT THE DISADVANTAGES of these ROBOTS and use it as an OPPORTUNITY to ourselves. There are quite a lot of disadvantages.

Due to this, I suggest that we should look out for those areas in terms of employment. Instead of fighting with robots for employment, we should rather solve their problems.

Alright, I hope that we can make a lot more details out of this topic. It's a broad and a general topic for all. I hope that a lot of people finds this post HELPING.

Alright, I hope that we can make a lot more details out of this topic. It's a broad and a general topic for all. I hope that a lot of people finds this post HELPING.
I agree with you. More people need to be aware of the potential emergence of robots in the future, and how this will affect them financially and in other aspects too.

I agree with you. More people need to be aware of the potential emergence of robots in the future, and how this will affect them financially and in other aspects too.
But after all, these machines are go going to be of a GREAT SERVICE to us too. They are going to increase PRODUCTIVITY, make life easier as well as making it faster.

But after all, these machines are go going to be of a GREAT SERVICE to us too. They are going to increase PRODUCTIVITY, make life easier as well as making it faster.
You are right. Robots will definitely be advantageous for the human race, because they would be extremely effective at performing daunting tasks, which would benefit everyone.

You are right. Robots will definitely be advantageous for the human race, because they would be extremely effective at performing daunting tasks, which would benefit everyone.
Yh, there are some COMPLICATED task that most human are unable to do and might be unable to do in the near future. But I know for sure that these UPCOMING ROBOTS are going take CHARGE of that.

This is the main topics around 12 years ago but now i don't think is still thinking about robots. Cryptocurrency is the priority of everybody now and are have stooped talking about robots

Yh, there are some COMPLICATED task that most human are unable to do and might be unable to do in the near future. But I know for sure that these UPCOMING ROBOTS are going take CHARGE of that.
I agree with you. Robots are definitely more efficient at performing certain tasks than humans, and so they would be beneficial without a shadow of a doubt. They will definitely come to the fore in the near future

Currently I don't have an assurance about that but I believe due to the advancement in science and technology, it can be possible because in some countries currently, some hospitals have started using robot to perform task.

I agree with you. Robots are definitely more efficient at performing certain tasks than humans, and so they would be beneficial without a shadow of a doubt. They will definitely come to the fore in the near future
Yh, NOT JUST because of their EFFICIENCY but their DURABILITY aspect also comes to PLAY. These machines can work for more than a year without ERRORS as they offer PRECISION in their work.

Yh, NOT JUST because of their EFFICIENCY but their DURABILITY aspect also comes to PLAY. These machines can work for more than a year without ERRORS as they offer PRECISION in their work.
This is a great point. They seldom make mistakes in their line of work and are infinitely more reliable than human beings when it comes to performing a task with maximum effectiveness.

Certain ones, yes. There are a lot of useless or pointless jobs in America especially in the tech world. I can see these companies moving away from people in favor of robots to do basic duties for them.

This is a great point. They seldom make mistakes in their line of work and are infinitely more reliable than human beings when it comes to performing a task with maximum effectiveness.
The point of their WORK is also based of PRECISION and ACCURACY. They hardly work to produce a FALSE result except only maybe they have some BUGS or FLAWS in their SYSTEM.

The point of their WORK is also based of PRECISION and ACCURACY. They hardly work to produce a FALSE result except only maybe they have some BUGS or FLAWS in their SYSTEM.
This is an accurate point. Robots are almost always effective in performing task, even taking into consideration the most minute details. They are automated to give a certain output no matter what

This is an accurate point. Robots are almost always effective in performing task, even taking into consideration the most minute details. They are automated to give a certain output no matter what
Yep, the AUTOMATED ROBOTIC SYSTEMS are one of the most ROBOTS that will dominate the future JOB EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY in the next year's approaching.

Laying off employees in favor of a robot may be standard practice in businesses and organizations, but I believe that the western culture will more likely adopt the use of robots than African cultures will.

yes, it will get to that era, technology and AI is fast rising and gaining momentum already, so many people will loose their jobs to robots in years to come because those robots are way smarter and can multitask to achieve excellent results in a short space of time

It's certainly possible that robots and automation will continue to play a larger role in many workplaces over the next decade. However, it's also important to note that the relationship between humans and robots in the workplace is complex and multifaceted, and the extent to which robots will replace humans will depend on a variety of factors, including the specific tasks and industries in question, as well as the rate at which the technology develops and is adopted.

In some cases, robots and automation have the potential to improve efficiency and productivity by taking on repetitive, dangerous, or otherwise undesirable tasks, which can in turn create new jobs and opportunities for humans. In other cases, however, automation may make certain jobs redundant, leading to job displacement.
It's likely that different industries and different types of jobs will be impacted differently by the rise of robots and automation. For example, manufacturing and transportation are two industries that have already seen significant automation, while jobs in fields such as healthcare, education, and service industries may be less susceptible to automation.
Overall, It's important to note that the future of work is not an either-or situation with Humans or machines, it could be an integration of both. The best approach will be to invest in re skilling, education, and up skilling programs that can help workers transition to new roles and industries and to harness the power of automation to achieve greater productivity and growth, rather than relying on it as a replacement for human workers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds