Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think people choose to do business to make quick bucks?

Claraviolet

Loyal member
Credits
Business is about making profit however, it's also a strategic plan and not everyone can make a business succeed. However, these days I see many people opting for entrepreneurship and then giving it up saying that it's just too hard.

If you don't have a plan and the way to make your business work for at least 2-3 years, then you wouldn't be able to succeed in this field. Well, that's what I had learned after observing several people around me. So, I believe business is not about making quick money at all.

Do you guys agree with me on this?
Or do you believe my thinking is weird with respect to this topic? Feel free to share your opinions here.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I agree with you with partial fulfilment. Business is not all about making quick money ,it's a gradual process involving advertisement, being able to get patronizers.never the less some business are for quick money depending on the location, investment and demand

We really have to give ourselves enough time to succeed as everything in life truly needs time. Business in particular does not need rushing. It requires many factors before it become a success

Yes, i agree with you. Business is not all about making money. Yes, a business ought to yield profit, but one should always work towards making the business successful.

Well you might be right and also wrong. some goes into business simply because they want to make good profit out of their investment while some is simply because they want to settle some needs of the society which is not all about money.

In order to achieve, we must genuinely give ourselves adequate time, as everything in life takes time. Rushing is not necessary, especially in business. Before it succeeds, a number of things must happen.

The main purpose and reason for doing business is to make money to make end meet and be able to live comfortable life , so our aim of getting better in our business is to make more money.

There's a lot of economic downturn and I will not in any way blame those that want to make quick bucks. Though another thing not understood by people is business will always take time before it'll yield results.

People who start a business intending to make quick money will surely quit. There are times in business when you won't have people patronizing you, and such can lead to stress. Such people then quit believing that business is not for them.

Business is about making profit however, it's also a strategic plan and not everyone can make a business succeed. However, these days I see many people opting for entrepreneurship and then giving it up saying that it's just too hard.

If you don't have a plan and the way to make your business work for at least 2-3 years, then you wouldn't be able to succeed in this field. Well, that's what I had learned after observing several people around me. So, I believe business is not about making quick money at all.

Or do you believe my thinking is weird with respect to this topic? Feel free to share your opinions here.

The basic aim of any kind of business is to make money. However, this may not mean that a company should focus merely on making money and not offer great service.

Making money is the essence of doing a business in my own point of view , though we also have other reasons for starting a business , but to me , making money is the priority ,

On my opinion I think yes a lot of people open business to earn a huge amount of money but I think one should put in mind is profit or Lost.

Entrepreneurship, for instance, doesn't often require haste and multiple variables must be present to ensure that it is successful. Furthermore, we must grant ourselves adequate time to flourish because every aspect of life requires effort.

Yes I think so, we are all looking for a good way to earn money and make our ends meet, I know a lot of people here will appreciate having a quick way of earning money.

some goes into business simply because they want to make good profit out of their investment while some is simply because they want to settle some needs of the society which is not all about money.

Some do. Some are only interested in making as much money as quickly as possible. Those people tend to be the ones that run scams and trick people into paying money for something that is below-quality.

I do agree with you, yes. Not all business is about making money. A firm should, of course, make a profit, but one should also strive to make the business successful.

The main reason of doing business is to make money , though some prefer quick profit while some prefer making their profit little by little which is far better way of making money.

some goes into business simply because they want to make good profit out of their investment while some is simply because they want to settle some needs of the society which is not all about money.
That's true, if you have that mindset I don't think you'll find what you are looking for, if you are managing a business you ate expected to have a good mindset.

Yes, most people want to earn money in a quick way, if you want to earn money in a good way you need to invest your money, you also you need to have a skill set.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds