Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think it's smart to buy things that are on sale online?

I think it is smart and it is also risk to buy something online, it is not a wise idea to buy something you have not seen in your eyes, because you will not been able to know the original and fake items,as for me I don't support the idea of find something online.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.
Absolutely it is a very good opportunity that you can save your money and we can get a lot of discounts from these sale and I myself wait for this sale every year and I get a lot of discounts from here.

Yes, of course, yes. In addition, websites often have more exclusive sales and discounts than physical stores, and you may be able to find products that are not discounted in-store available online at a much cheaper price. You can then pick up these products from your local store or get them delivered to your home.

In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.
Yes ,I think it is smart to buy things on sales on line.
Once it is a genuine and legit site and their products are of good quality then I am good to patronize them.

I don't think it's smart to buy anything online nowadays because many scammers are out there trying to best to find people to scam
I prefer buying things in a store, a place where I can see and go if I have any complain about the product I am bought
Buying things online is too risky for me.

Being a businessman or woman wasn't cool in 1992. It was Bill Gates, a fuckin' nerd.
So now that everybody wants to put entrepreneurship in their Instagram profile, and that's cool in the club, that is just bazaaro world, but that's also done what sports and rapping has, which is everybody wishes they are.

Buying things online have some advantages and some disadvantages. You may other one thing and get another thing, it may actually get the product you ordered but it may not be exactly the same quality as the one you want.
Buying things online also make sense, in the sense that you will be at your comfort of your home and other something and it will be brought you.
So whenever you want to buy things online, buy from reputable online stores.

is always great to go shopping and to find items you like or which have even been on your wish-list for a while at great prices! We all love a sale and to find bargains, regardless of whether you shop online or in a store. But, just in case you need more convincing, we have put together a list of 5 great reasons why it is worth to shop for clothes during sales: from personal benefits and saving time to helping out t

One of the most important trait I think serial entrepreneurs and people who want to make money should process is the ability to process information fast and to see a very good deal on time. There are a lot if retail stores that gives ridiculous discount especially during festive seasons but some just lie about it. It is good to be in the watch and discover good deal, then buy and if you can buy more and sell at a latter date then thats a plus.

I think it's smart but it can be the other way in some situations, online goods can be profitable at times in situations where the goods are cheap and can be a loss too. they can be at risk to spend money on.

Very smart and interesting same time preventing you from going through the whole stress which you would gone through in the first place. Though the only problem I have is when you get a good which was not exactly as what you saw on the description.

Buying goods online comes with is own advantage and disadvantage. If you buy goods online you might be unfortunate to be giving a fake product. I have seen a case where by a fake iPhone was delivered to a buyer through online buying

sales online are preferred to more saving but one as to be careful as well because during those sales some product are well packaged that you will have no option than to buy but at the end of the day it inferior.

It is smart to buy things online, the only danger is the quality and most of them allow the option acceptance or rejection of the product though within a specified number of days.
thumbnail.jpg

Ang sikreto para sa pagpapalaki ng suso sa...
Ang sikreto para sa pagpapalaki ng suso sa bahay: +2 na sukat​
secure.calch.gdn​
The market is growing and they are aware that customers assurance of statement of quality may or may not be meet at all time hence the option of pay-on-delivery for some items.
thumbnail.jpg

Ang sikreto para sa pagpapalaki ng suso sa...
Ang sikreto para sa pagpapalaki ng suso sa bahay: +2 na sukat​
secure.calch.gdn​
Online stores gives you an added advantage because you have different seller of a single item and hence price range allows you to buy same product at the best price and you can use the price range to your advantage by checking the price online and buying in open markets. At least you now know the worth of the item
Yes, purchasing online brings us convenience. It's very easy to compare prices by the different sellers in just a few clicks. We can easily check the reviews and compare it as well to see which store or seller we should buy.

Additionally, websites often have more exclusive sales and discounts than in physical stores, and you may be able to find products that were not discounted in store available online for a much cheaper price. You are then able to pick these products up from your local store or get them delivered to your house.

Yeah it's smart to buy things online and reason of doing this is that they have the best quality onsale online and it safe time ad stress in other for you to go to the or mall you can just use your smart mobile or cell phone to order on a spot and it will be delivered at your door step.
[automerge]1612268572[/automerge]
Yeah it's smart to buy things online and reason of doing this is that they have the best quality onsale online and it safe time ad stress in other for you to go to the or mall you can just use your smart mobile or cell phone to order on a spot and it will be delivered at your door step.

Considering the present situation of the world, lockdown due to Covid-19, there isn't much option as to buying things online. All sales have been virtual therefore, it very good to get product online. You might not necessarily trust all stores.
Buying things that are for sale online is a smart move. Not just because of the convince it offers, but also the speed it brings when you transact. You get to receive it at your doorstep and other benefits that comes with such style. You need to be sure of the sites you buy from though.

Online shopping can save time for both the buyer and retailer, reducing phone calls about availability, specifications, hours of operation or other information easily found on company and product pages. There are a lot of reasons why customers today prefer shopping online: Convenience.

It is smart to do this and also it is risky to buy things online .This is because there are only few good and trustworthy online business in the country and it will be painful to lose ones money and resources to an unknown site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds