Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think it's smart to buy things that are on sale online?

The review part is what I like the most. It can put you off or make you to like the product more. And the home delivery service option for no matter how small the item is good too
That's one thing I like about purchasing online. We could buy even when it's only small like a set of ballpen or even when it only costs you 5 bucks. It would only depend on the buyer if they want to buy with a delivery fee that is higher than the actual product. 😅

Advertisement Placeholder
I dont think its okay to buy what is been sold online because you might order for a particular product you saw online and the product get to you ...you will be seeing something else in the pack....

That's one thing I like about purchasing online. We could buy even when it's only small like a set of ballpen or even when it only costs you 5 bucks. It would only depend on the buyer if they want to buy with a delivery fee that is higher than the actual product. 😅
The delivery charges in most cases are cheaper to you using a personal courier service. Because the online shop service provider always arrange to make delivery to many people almost at the same time within the same area. The combined charges on multiple customers expecting their deliveries is much cheaper to separate or individual delivery plan.

Yes it is and is very good and affordable, I do buy almost everything online, I bought the smartphone that am using online, I bought my laptop online, almost all my gadgets are been bought online so its a good idea to make your purchase online.

Concerning your question on whether to buy things that are on sale online i would day thay we should buy things which is is on sale. But always look after your pocket money and your expenses to do this act.

It's quite revealing that large sales are made during festive period, most people see it as a trait or obsession to flow with the trend and they believe the best quality items are purchase then.

There are something's I can't buy things thing's like personal computer and clothes. But I can opt for some other things kitchen utensils for example.

I don't think if there is anything that involves online there will no form of risk but you have to survey and then ready to take the risk.

In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.
I think it's risky and dangerous to be buying online , buying inline good might be dangerous at times because it might be a stolen goods,

One of the most efficient ways of making your business known is to offer a free thing from time to time. It doesn't matter what as human beings all like free things. You can go ahead and hop on to discounted products online as far as you need them.

It depends on the platform you're buying from that determines how genuine and the quality of the products. There are legit and high quality products in online platforms that many people purchase from.

It depends on the platform you're buying from that determines how genuine and the quality of the products. There are legit and high quality products in online platforms that many people purchase from.
One of the disadvantage of buying online is not getting to know the authenticity of the product you are buying whether its genuine or fake, able to know if its of high quality or not.

One of the disadvantage of buying online is not getting to know the authenticity of the product you are buying whether its genuine or fake, able to know if its of high quality or not.
I shopped online one day to buy clothes and shoes, i liked the pictures of the products i wanted to buy and liked the shoe material but when the delivered the products to me,i was disappointed in the quality of the shoe.

Concerning if it is smart to buy things that are on sales online. Well, I don't see anything bad in buying things online though they might be very annoying at times because they get to deliver wrong things or a good that is not of the quality that you are expecting. It is a nice thing to save up for Christmas so as to make merry

Yes I think it is smart to buy things that are for sale online. You an only do that confidently if you know the these online stores have a good reputation to their name and operations
[automerge]1620295808[/automerge]
Yes I think it is smart to buy things that are for sale online. You an only do that confidently if you know the these online stores have a good reputation to their name and operations

You can buy products from the online stores provided that they have good reviews by previous customers. Because their products are cheap during a particular period doesn't mean that they are defectives or not up to standard, just make sure to do your findings before you buy from the store.

The are companies that do periodic discount sales like the very popular black Friday deals and Christmas's sales. This is a very good time to get your desired products at a very reduces price and you can even keep them to sell later.

It's a good thing we have online stores that make buying and selling easier during festive period as it saves one the stress of going to the market to buy needed items.

It's a personal decision and to my opinion you don't always have to buy because people are buying or because of seasonal trending.

Buy what you want and what you can afford
most times the season we are in and the strategy of service providers and sales persons will put in a must purchase mentality in us,the whole issue is that it is trending,let me jump into the bandwagon,and one might end up buying what he does'nt need.

Buying things available for sale online is a smart thing to do of course. Only that you must have a good knowledge of the places you are buying these things so as not to fall victim of some scam arrangement

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds