Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think it's smart to buy things that are on sale online?

To me I will say yes it is smart because it will save you the time and stress of going to the market or the physical shop to buy it and prefer it to the physical one.it will also save you money.just as you said some of them do have that kind of promo from time to time just to attract more people to their online stores and that is really smart.

Advertisement Placeholder
Online goods has its on merit and also has its challenges.. Sometimes u might be defrauded if you are buying from vendors that are not trusted and it can also be of lower quality as you won't be seeing the goods you are buying so you can verify them.. The advantage there is most times you get goods at lower price than when you buy from offline vendors. I will advise that if you are buying goods online, be sure you are buying from a trusted vendor and don't buy goods in which you need to see the quality yourself online such as clothes and some wears

Yes, purchasing online brings us convenience. It's very easy to compare prices by the different sellers in just a few clicks. We can easily check the reviews and compare it as well to see which store or seller we should buy.
The review part is what I like the most. It can put you off or make you to like the product more. And the home delivery service option for no matter how small the item is good too

Well buying of any kind of product online is kind of a risk because you are not sure if the quality of product that you saw online will be the same quality that will be delivered to you at the end of the day.

In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.
Everyone goes crazy on these ki d of stuff, in Flipkart and amazon , when the lowest price days comes , i also purchase the things which i think are useful to me and prices are really low.

Additionally, websites often have more exclusive sales and discounts than in physical stores, and you may be able to find products that were not discounted in-store available online for a much cheaper price. You are then able to pick these products up from your local store or get them delivered to your house
[automerge]1612271307[/automerge]
Additionally, websites often have more exclusive sales and discounts than in physical stores, and you may be able to find products that were not discounted in-store available online for a much cheaper price. You are then able to pick these products up from your local store or get them delivered to your house
[automerge]1612271328[/automerge]

In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.
According to recent reports, more than 7,000 e-commerce websites worldwide have been infected by a data-stealing malware. You will be shocked to know that even people who had not stored card details on websites for future purchases,were also atrisk.

Actually, it depends on what you want to go for, more important I won't advise you to go for the expensive gadget, why, is because this day's someone just has to be very careful with the level of online trading. But if you deal with a well trusted and reliable source or channel, I guess you are go to go.

Actually it is sometimes smart to do this but it requires you to be very sure and also smart concerning the goods you are buying online. This is because online purchasing of goods and services is more risky.

I don't think it's smart to buy anything online nowadays because many scammers are out there trying to best to find people to scam
I prefer buying things in a store, a place where I can see and go if I have any complain about the product I am bought
Buying things online is too risky for me.
Yes,I can buy things on sales on line once I know it is of good quality and are not substandard product.
Also, when I get quality product from a particular on line store then I continue to patronize them base on quality assurance and customer satisfaction.

Additionally, websites often have more exclusive sales and discounts than in physical stores, and you may be able to find products that were not discounted in store available online for a much cheaper price. You are then able to pick these products up from your local store or get them delivered to your house.
I agree with you. I noticed that there are more discounts on online store compared to the on the malls or physical store. It seems like they are encouraging the buyers to buy more online. It's beneficial for the customers.

It is no secret that most stores have a larger amount of stock online than at their physical locations. Due to the capacity of warehouses and the space constraints of local stores, you can often access a much larger range of products online, and search buttons make it even easier to find the products that you want in a minimal amount of time.

Definitely, it is wise to buy things on sale online because by doing so, you get to save money. Just make sure the brand or company you are purchasing from is well known. Most of these brands and companies actually make more money and easily sell out fast when they do sales, so one should always seize the opportunity to purchase things they need when they are on sales.

For me it's depending on what you are needed. It's good buying sale product but only if you needed it. But when you buy a sale product that you doesn't need i think it's a waste of money even though you buyed it a saled price.

Buying goods online is really deceptive, you see a product that looks really good online, then you place your order, only for the product to arrive, you see something entirely different from what you ordered. Most to times the product is not useable.

Larger online retailers and marketplace can buy items in a large quantities, which makes for more profitable product. But, chances are your startup won't be able compete right off the bat.

It's has both the advantage and disadvantage.
It's convenient and have more exclusive sales and discount than in physical stores.
It's risky as well, in that you might something other than wat you ordered.

Smart sales comes from finding bargain be it offline or online. Buying things online is actually good but you must know what you are buying so as not to get a rip off. Study the pictures of the products and get a good delivery agent for it. Sometimes clearance sales done online are the cheapest on items.

There's nothing bad in buying things that are put up for sale online but the issue there is the ability of the products to meet up the advertisement. The problem of many online business is that what they claim to offer in the advert seems to be better than the real thing you get when you patronize and buy from them the real products. more reason I don't really buy things online again.

I do buy things online but there are some items that I don't buy online. I remember buying a shoe online and it turned out to be an absolute trash. While there are advantages with buying things online. I feel buying clothing items is wait of time especially with my experience the last time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds