Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think it's smart to buy things that are on sale online?

There is this time of the year here called black Friday where stores sell things for a cheap and it a good avenue to buy the things and then sell them much later.

Advertisement Placeholder
During sales seasons, you may often discover a large selection of designer clothing at reasonable costs. If you are a guy who wants to add some designer goods to his wardrobe, this is a great opportunity.

Personally, I don't really have much to say about buying things online because my wife does it for me and she knows my preferences very well and I'm cool with her decision.

Buying things online isn't a wrong choice, but we should buy with what we've always planned for. Going out of the planned expenses will hunt us tomorrow.

Um, anything but food.
Even offline it’s kinda dangerous to buy food that’s on sale or on clearance.
They’re trying to get rid of it so they can restock.
Because it’s old.
But yeah anything else, if it’s on sale and you see something cool you really like... I say go for it.

There is a no wrong on anyone's part to choose to buy what they want to buy from online sales. Only you need to do your due deligence to be sure you're dealing with the right store online to buy from

I think that there are many opportunities of things offered online with good price , but even though we shouldn't show our eagerness to get them for not getting cheated by scammers .

Um, anything but food.
Even offline it’s kinda dangerous to buy food that’s on sale or on clearance.
They’re trying to get rid of it so they can restock.
Because it’s old.
But yeah anything else, if it’s on sale and you see something cool you really like... I say go for it.
I agree that buying food items online has a risk. It is normally the style of stores to go on sale when the product is nearing the expiration date. It is not good to be eating food that is about to expire. There was a time that I bought chocolates in the Duty Free here that has only 2 weeks before expiration. That was on sale.

In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.
November and December are really busy months for online shoppers. Its because of sales offers that the shop apps are selling. If I only have the finances, I might as well buy because of the savings discounts. I like also like if there is buy one take one offers.

I will not say it is bad for you to buy things that are sold online, what I can say is that it will be better for you to see the products you are buying online physically before you make the payment.

I will not say it is bad for you to buy things that are sold online, what I can say is that it will be better for you to see the products you are buying online physically before you make the payment.
A friend who is connected to an online store said that they usually go on sale for the products that are nearing the expiry date. His advice is to avoid ordering food products and limit the purchase to dry goods like clothing and other household items.

Yes I think it is a smart thing to do buying things online. As you have said, that these two online shops are very prominent ones. So you should be safe buying things online from there as they have a reputation to protect

There is nothing wrong in buying things that are on sales online provided that the platforms where you're buying from has been proven to be legit, you can buy from it.

There is nothing wrong in buying things that are on sales online provided that the platforms where you're buying from has been proven to be legit, you can buy from it.
The most important thing is the type of platform you are using to order the products you are getting online, you really need to know also some type of products you should order online.

There are so many people who are actually currently ordering for one thing or another from online shopping malls and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

A friend who is connected to an online store said that they usually go on sale for the products that are nearing the expiry date. His advice is to avoid ordering food products and limit the purchase to dry goods like clothing and other household items.
Ordering of products online especially food products is not really a bad idea but the most important thing is how trusted the company you are ordering the product from is, electronic are goods to be ordered online.

Ordering of products online especially food products is not really a bad idea but the most important thing is how trusted the company you are ordering the product from is, electronic are goods to be ordered online.
You are very correct. Ordering something online is not the problem but the particular store that you're buying from should be verified as some of them sell low quality products.

In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.
It easier than going out to buy just that it might be costlier than its suppose to be because of transportation.

You are very correct. Ordering something online is not the problem but the particular store that you're buying from should be verified as some of them sell low quality products.

As far as I'm concerned, there are so many trustworthy online shopping sites where you can easily order for anything you want and it will be delivered to your home.

If you're ordering things from a platform such as Amazon, ebay and any other online popular sites that I trusted you will not have any problem with them because they will be delivering you what you need. There are some website that are not trusted.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds