Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think it's smart to buy things that are on sale online?

chicnthin

Mythical member
Credits
In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, due to Christmas celebration once a year. It's very important to save some cash to enable you treat your family for once.

It’s a smart move but there’re some risks that comes with it. Sometimes you may not get what you ordered.

I don't think it's smart, because wether you buy your goods online or offline, it's still thesame value it holds nothing more

Yes, I think it is a good opportunity to take advantage of the offers, since they come with good discounted prices, you have to take advantage of the moment

Personally, I buy things from online and I have never had any problem with that. But one needs to be careful and buy only from recognized sites

Yes, there is no harm in it. If the prices are good by you then you can shop online. Make sure it is genuine and don't pay until it is delivered to you. Most times the online shops are cheaper.

In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.
Treating yourself and family is one thing, getting online sales is another. You can always leverage on big sales as long as you're doing what makes you feel fulfilled

It's a personal decision and to my opinion you don't always have to buy because people are buying or because of seasonal trending.

Buy what you want and what you can afford

Yes we should buy things which is is on sale. But always look after your pocket money and your expenses to do this act.

it's is good to purchase goods online, but it depends on the type of goods the person is buying. Electronics, phones and gadgets are good for online purchases

Buying goods online comes with is own advantage and disadvantage. If you buy goods online you might be unfortunate to be giving a fake product. I have seen a case where by a fake iPhone was delivered to a buyer through online buying

It depends if you are buying in bulk it is very good but if you are ordering for one thing online, it might take longer to get the package. And also if you order feom their promo week, you get gpod discount from them

It depends on the company you are patronizing, not all companies that are into online sale are reliable

Yes, base on how the pandemic is acting currently, restricting max gatherings. People wanna utilize another available option buy buying things online. Their are safe online shops you can buy from and be assured to have you products delivered safely too.

Sales allow you to buy more items under the low budget. So one of the main benefits of shopping during sales is of saving money.

I think it's smart but it can be the other way in some situations, online goods can be profitable at times in situations where the gods are cheap and can be a loss too

Well yea, no other option but to wait for a sale or get coupons if you want to buy something for less what it is.

It's not an unwise decision because one can't be left out of such tantalizing deals, but there are downsides to it. As these online companies use these opportunities to sell out old products, or not so quality products.

I think they are called flash sales, they are very risky to spend money on, so be very careful not to fall victim to such kind of thing all in the name of buying stuffs online at a ridiculously cheap price

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds