Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think its possible making $5 a day via online gig??

I do earn up to such amount a day or more without much in-demand skill. Not that I do lots of forum posting, I am engage in some micro job tasks, and I do article submission tasks too.
Well being able to do some micros job tasks seem like a very difficult task for me cuz I have tried it in the past and I didn't like the time it took me for me to n just tencent and so I gave up trying to do some microtask.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well being able to do some micros job tasks seem like a very difficult task for me cuz I have tried it in the past and I didn't like the time it took me for me to n just tencent and so I gave up trying to do some microtask.
Lol, I know how some of them are demanding at times. But their are some tasks that aren't demanding which you can do quicker and earn. If you do sign ups, votes, follow ups and xD you'll earn swiftly.

Lol, I know how some of them are demanding at times. But their are some tasks that aren't demanding which you can do quicker and earn. If you do sign ups, votes, follow ups and xD you'll earn swiftly.

Most of the sign-up task that are on those Micro task ask website are not just about sign ups but sign up with kyc which happens to be very difficult to do. The only task that I did there took me about 30 minutes to finish up which allowed me to end just 10cents.

Most of the sign-up task that are on those Micro task ask website are not just about sign ups but sign up with kyc which happens to be very difficult to do. The only task that I did there took me about 30 minutes to finish up which allowed me to end just 10cents.
Lol, most of them are simply over demanding and paying out peanuts. At times the write up of the clients might make it look hard but it isn't, I do execute them perfectly.

Lol, most of them are simply over demanding and paying out peanuts. At times the write up of the clients might make it look hard but it isn't, I do execute them perfectly.
Well it's a good thing that you are very good at feeling up to micro task and you're getting paid for it but for me it's a very I couldn't ask for me and so I am tempted to ask like how much do you make on the platform on a weekly or monthly basis?

Well it's a good thing that you are very good at feeling up to micro task and you're getting paid for it but for me it's a very I couldn't ask for me and so I am tempted to ask like how much do you make on the platform on a weekly or monthly basis?
This is also what discouraged me, I have an account on picoworkers but to me I see it as something really difficult, my account is not active there the tasks to me are too stressful, maybe later I would try my best and study the site.

This is also what discouraged me, I have an account on picoworkers but to me I see it as something really difficult, my account is not active there the tasks to me are too stressful, maybe later I would try my best and study the site.
I also wanted to try it again but I don't know when because I am still feeling so lazy to even visit the website because from what I have seen it took me up to about 2 hours for me to finish one task on that platform.

It is very possible that you can make such amount of money in a day but it will take a lot of constant hard work and commitment in order to reach that stage and definitely not from get paid to sites.

I also wanted to try it again but I don't know when because I am still feeling so lazy to even visit the website because from what I have seen it took me up to about 2 hours for me to finish one task on that platform.
Hahaha, thinking about the site alone makes me feel really tired. I entered the site around last week or so, I felt I could just do one quick task then leave but I could not do anyone, I ended leaving without doing anything.

If I am consistent on that site I can earn around $60 s month there. But I'm not steady there I get like $25-$30 there a month. It's not much but it's better than doing nothing.

If I am consistent on that site I can earn around $60 s month there. But I'm not steady there I get like $25-$30 there a month. It's not much but it's better than doing nothing.
You're calling $25 and $30 a month small money that is a very big amount of amount money that cannot come to you if you did not do anything. I just wish that I can be like you that is earning such amount of money online on multiple platforms.

You're calling $25 and $30 a month small money that is a very big amount of amount money that cannot come to you if you did not do anything. I just wish that I can be like you that is earning such amount of money online on multiple platforms.
Lol, you're quite funny, your chat always motivate me alot in bizdustry's forum. I am not earning much online, but I am happy I'm improving maybe with time I'll use my skill to earn more.

Depending on the gig, surely you can achieve $5 in a gig online. Business on it own demands a whole lot. So just plan before investing your time.

I have been on the search quite some time now, to find that online job that i will earn at least $5 a day with. But it seems uneasy to find, the ones that looks easy are paying peanuts. The one that will pay up to the amount I'm looking for, requires extra work, and some bit of skills to work it out. I don't think i need to face extra hassle before wining my way through such kind of job. I think the kind of job that will bring that amount its quit stressful, and require some skill to become successful through it.

Do you think its possible to earn $5 a day working online without facing extra hassle??
I do think it's possible but I don't think it would be easy. Using bizdustry as an example you would have to waste a lot of time to even get to 1$ not to talk of 5$...let's assume you have other online sites to earn from,it's hard to see a site that pays 1$ per day be it p2p sites , survey etc.

Lol, you're quite funny, your chat always motivate me alot in bizdustry's forum. I am not earning much online, but I am happy I'm improving maybe with time I'll use my skill to earn more.
I will advise you to learn more digital skills so that you can be earning more money online because what we are actually doing here it's not that lucrative like when you will have a digital skill for you to be earning more money online.

I will advise you to learn more digital skills so that you can be earning more money online because what we are actually doing here it's not that lucrative like when you will have a digital skill for you to be earning more money online.
Yes, I have a digital skill, which is writing SEO related crypto contents via freelancer.com. I have experience in creating websites. But I am not an expert web designer, I'll be paying more attention to it after my school this year.

Yes, I have a digital skill, which is writing SEO related crypto contents via freelancer.com. I have experience in creating websites. But I am not an expert web designer, I'll be paying more attention to it after my school this year.
You really need to pay more attention to it as the freelance market is now very saturated so it's only the best of the best that is guaranteed of becoming successful there. I do not have any feelings skills but I am hopeful to learn one or two soon.

You really need to pay more attention to it as the freelance market is now very saturated so it's only the best of the best that is guaranteed of becoming successful there. I do not have any feelings skills but I am hopeful to learn one or two soon.
I understand it's saturated but I still make a way to earn from my writing services when I submit bids, some clients have already known me there, they offer me gigs, because they count on me creating quality crypto related topics.

I understand it's saturated but I still make a way to earn from my writing services when I submit bids, some clients have already known me there, they offer me gigs, because they count on me creating quality crypto related topics.
Oh that's a wonderful thing that you are a well-known person to client this should make your job easy as you already have people that will be patronizing you. The next thing that you can do is to always improve yourself no matter how much you think that you know you should always strive to improve yourself as it is only in the grave that we stop learning.

Yes I'd say it is possible to be making five dollars onna daily basis from your online gigs. Use this bizdustry as an example. If you have like four more platforms like it, you can be making this amount already daily

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds