Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think its possible making $5 a day via online gig??

There are platforms where you can make more than $5 but it might not be on a daily basis. I was just introduced to a platform where you can make close to $300 but I do not have the resources they requested for which a lot of people can provide easily.
It is possible for you to make $5 via daily online gig but however one has to be working in multiple site before he or she can be able to make this amount of money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Those employers seek the best in order to attract sponsors, and also advertisers to come advertise on their website, and also want to gain approval from AdSense. If they don't get quality job from freelancers it won't be possible for them to achieve their desire.

I remember working for a platform that also accepted medium-levelled writers on their site. However, they were not able to earn too much and they were only able to earn when their content sell. They used to submit articles and it was then "Re-worked" by the team behind the scenes. I believe there should be a platform like that which allows to earn.

Making $5 a day as a freelancer is possible. You can even make more than that a day. what you need is more clients for your gig.

Making $5 a day as a freelancer is possible. You can even make more than that a day. what you need is more clients for your gig.
The question is this , will you be getting clients everyday ? , I guess no . You can only earn whenever you have a client . This is one of the challenges of freelancers

I remember working for a platform that also accepted medium-levelled writers on their site. However, they were not able to earn too much and they were only able to earn when their content sell. They used to submit articles and it was then "Re-worked" by the team behind the scenes. I believe there should be a platform like that which allows to earn.
Hmm, their are sites like that up to this moment, but you can't earn consistently from those sites. You'll only earn well through hubpages, publish0x, cracked.com etc.

It is possible for you to make $5 via daily online gig but however one has to be working in multiple site before he or she can be able to make this amount of money.
It is not necessary to work on multiple sites to earn or make $5 in a day. If you work as a freelancer or trade in forex, you will surely makes more than that in a day.

The question is this , will you be getting clients everyday ? , I guess no . You can only earn whenever you have a client . This is one of the challenges of freelancers
Well you can be in a position of getting atleast a client everyday. It's achievable if you're effective and popular.

Their ate people who secured full-time job as freelancers. Either writing full-time for the client or working as a customer care agent via his or her online business.

Yeah it's possible and cool to make 5$ per day on online gig. I have seen a brother of mine earning such, by working hard on four different sites.
That's a good one for your brother hanging on and making such kind of amount of money on four different sites. You didn't mention the kind of sites your brother is earning with??

I've earned that before consecutively online for one month, before the earnings dropped down especially from this forum. Sometimes i make up to that daily online this time around.
That was very possible before now in the past. But things online this days just seem to become so tough and tight also that you may need to work multiple platforms to earn this now

First of all the word gig for me is associated with fivrr i think, because that is the only platform i have come across that uses the word gig i terms of jobs and the worth of the jobs you can get. So yes you can get 5dollars a day fr gigs just depending on the amount you set for the work you want to deliver

Hmm, their are sites like that up to this moment, but you can't earn consistently from those sites. You'll only earn well through hubpages, publish0x, cracked.com etc.

I have also heard about Nosie Cash and Read Cash where they do accept medium-level writers. Do you have some information about those platforms? What is the minimum word count they accept when it comes to publishing posts? I would like to write about health, do they accept articles related to health?

There are platforms where you can make more than $5 but it might not be on a daily basis. I was just introduced to a platform where you can make close to $300 but I do not have the resources they requested for which a lot of people can provide easily.
I am eager to know about this platform , you can make 300$ per mounth right ?
I think it will be for teaching online or transcription , only with those skills you can make this .

Its possible, if you have skills on Internet business like Good writing, Graphics designs, Marketing, and lots more, you can make such, even in this platform it's possible if you add more efforts like inviting people through your links and spending good hours and also using all the features on this platform, it's possible.

Yes freelancing is one good skills that could make you earn 5$ minimum and as long as you are skilled you can only see your earnings are increasing and many opportunities will be available to you .

Yes freelancing is one good skills that could make you earn 5$ minimum and as long as you are skilled you can only see your earnings are increasing and many opportunities will be available to you .
Yes,freelancing is a great stuff if you're well versed in it. It offers you the opportunity to negotiate with your client. You can also regulate how and when to work.

Yes depending on the kind of business you are involved ib and the platform that is being used to perform such action, for example, i realized that fivrr means of description of their business is by using the word gig and that can be very straightforward because the more the gig i the more the interest you make

The only way or means on how to earn that kind of money daily online is through having a skill to sell online. Skills like content writing, website development, graphics design can give you that kind of money daily

The only way or means on how to earn that kind of money daily online is through having a skill to sell online. Skills like content writing, website development, graphics design can give you that kind of money daily
Yes of course with those skills you mentionned , it will be easy to earn 5$ but I think still 5$ is not a good income if your time totally allocated to working online .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds