Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think its possible making $5 a day via online gig??

It's never possible, without extra work. Extra skills must be included, which is rare with everyone. Not everyone is capable of having extra skills... Too difficult with the stress attached in combining it all. It's only possible if you're willing to give in almost all of your time, efforts and extra skills.

Making $5 a day using gig sites is only possible if you have a good number of clients. Most of the people who work on those sites do not earn that amount of money per day. For example, Fiverr is such a kind of site where you can earn money by offering services but I really do not think it would be easy if your gig does not rank at the first page of their site.
[automerge]1623501806[/automerge]
If things go better around me in the next couple of months, i believe i can earn between $5-$10 a day online. But at the meantime it isn't nowhere near $10 but closing in on $5 daily.

Congratulations for reaching the $5 per day target! I am sure there are many people who struggle to earn money online through gigs because they usually do not have a good number of customers. You must be having a good number of customers who avail your services regularly, right? On what freelancing platforms do you work?

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Making $5 a day using gig sites is only possible if you have a good number of clients. Most of the people who work on those sites do not earn that amount of money per day. For example, Fiverr is such a kind of site where you can earn money by offering services but I really do not think it would be easy if your gig does not rank at the first page of their site.
[automerge]1623501806[/automerge]

Congratulations for reaching the $5 per day target! I am sure there are many people who struggle to earn money online through gigs because they usually do not have a good number of customers. You must be having a good number of customers who avail your services regularly, right? On what freelancing platforms do you work?
Laughs, i didn't say i have actually reached that amount in a day working online. I'm closing on, sooner it will reach and also get past it. I'm a freelancer at freelancer.com. Gigs don't normally comes by there, when it comes I earn more.

Laughs, i didn't say i have actually reached that amount in a day working online. I'm closing on, sooner it will reach and also get past it. I'm a freelancer at freelancer.com. Gigs don't normally comes by there, when it comes I earn more.

My friend, many people have a really hard time even getting close to the $5 target when it comes to earning money only by creating gigs. I am sure you have a really good quantity of customers on Fiverr. I wish you best of luck and I really hope that you will soon reach the $10 target, too. Having said that, I usually do not work on gig sites because the payment is not upfront in those sites.

Although there are online platform to make $5 a day but it could. Be very tedious and might not be consistent ,the easiest I still throughcrypto

I do not know if you can earn 5 dollars per day from these sites/apps but you can surely earn to 1-3 dollars per day.And I think that there are cointiply and timebucks.They have variety of methods you can earn but the method that will earn you a lot is by playing games

I think it is possible to earn $5 per day for some people however, some of the site I can earn such has been restricted to some countries. My country for example cannot participate in a lot of these money making sites.

My friend, many people have a really hard time even getting close to the $5 target when it comes to earning money only by creating gigs. I am sure you have a really good quantity of customers on Fiverr. I wish you best of luck and I really hope that you will soon reach the $10 target, too. Having said that, I usually do not work on gig sites because the payment is not upfront in those sites.
I'm not working on fiverr.com, I'm doing freelancing at freelancer.com, you can check it and see how it is. If you win a bid to write 500-1000 words article on a selected topic, you'll earn from $3-$5 completing it.

I'm not working on fiverr.com, I'm doing freelancing at freelancer.com, you can check it and see how it is. If you win a bid to write 500-1000 words article on a selected topic, you'll earn from $3-$5 completing it.

Oh! I thought you worked at Fiverr. Anyways, I wish you all the best, my friend! The only drawback of working at Freelancer.com is the fact that you can only get an opportunity to work if your bid is selected and you must get a positive rating from the customers in order to get a good image on the site. Am I right?

Oh! I thought you worked at Fiverr. Anyways, I wish you all the best, my friend! The only drawback of working at Freelancer.com is the fact that you can only get an opportunity to work if your bid is selected and you must get a positive rating from the customers in order to get a good image on the site. Am I right?
You're very correct dear. You must bid to win over gig, that's why its hard to earn gigs everyday there. Unless you're a premium member, before you can earn almost everyday.

You're very correct dear. You must bid to win over gig, that's why its hard to earn gigs everyday there. Unless you're a premium member, before you can earn almost everyday.

I have never heard about premium feature. What is this? I am sure many people who have earned a really good image and good a really high number of ratings on their site have this feature, am I right? Does this feature allow members to directly take orders without bidding on jobs provided by the job poster?

Anything is possible both online and offline but it depends on how you do it,for you to make up to that amount of money in a day it will require a lot of times and dedication to the task you are supposed to do and this is how you can make it.

Anything is possible both online and offline but it depends on how you do it,for you to make up to that amount of money in a day it will require a lot of times and dedication to the task you are supposed to do and this is how you can make it.
I am not disputing the fact that turning $5 a day on line cannot be possible but it will be quite difficult for anyone to achieve that especially by working on paid to post forums.

For you to get something that you will earn up to $5 in a day will require some form of skill but such jobs are rare to come about. You can earn such from graphics designing and website designing.

For you to get something that you will earn up to $5 in a day will require some form of skill but such jobs are rare to come about. You can earn such from graphics designing and website designing.
This is what I am also saying because I know that for you to be be able to make such an amount of money online you will need some form of skills.

I am not disputing the fact that turning $5 a day on line cannot be possible but it will be quite difficult for anyone to achieve that especially by working on paid to post forums.
there are some freelance worker that actually making more than $5 every day because they have been in the system for a long time and they have a better rating, all these things are possible but that is not what we are concentrating on.

I have been on the search quite some time now, to find that online job that i will earn at least $5 a day with. But it seems uneasy to find, the ones that looks easy are paying peanuts. The one that will pay up to the amount I'm looking for, requires extra work, and some bit of skills to work it out. I don't think i need to face extra hassle before wining my way through such kind of job. I think the kind of job that will bring that amount its quit stressful, and require some skill to become successful through it.

Do you think its possible to earn $5 a day working online without facing extra hassle??
Yeah, it is possible but that can't be made on just one forum or website, you have to be able to work through many websites and this is gonna be very difficult and if not, impossible to achieve but with determination it's possible.

there are some freelance worker that actually making more than $5 every day because they have been in the system for a long time and they have a better rating, all these things are possible but that is not what we are concentrating on.
I completely agree with you when you say that some freelance worker make more than $5 every day because they have been in the business for long in fact most freelancers even work more than $100 a day due to their skills and the amount of client that they have.

I completely agree with you when you say that some freelance worker make more than $5 every day because they have been in the business for long in fact most freelancers even work more than $100 a day due to their skills and the amount of client that they have.
all this may not also depends on the number of years you are working but it depends on your rating,people including me is likely to do business with people with a better rating of 90% up than people with lower rating, that is just the fact.

all this may not also depends on the number of years you are working but it depends on your rating,people including me is likely to do business with people with a better rating of 90% up than people with lower rating, that is just the fact.
Yes. People likes to work with businesses having better rating. There may be many business who are here in the market but not able to gain significantly. Those will be unattractive for investment purposes.

Yes. People likes to work with businesses having better rating. There may be many business who are here in the market but not able to gain significantly. Those will be unattractive for investment purposes.
Yes but they can improve the business with proper advertisement and reorganization of the business and sometimes giving out an attractive offer to people is the great way to get your business started,there are a lot of ways to bring your business known to the public.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds