Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think its possible making $5 a day via online gig??

$2 a day, u try now, i don't think you earn through biz alone, there must be other pay to pay site or any form of online gigs you do to pay u that amount a day... Unlike me in a day, av not been able to make up to such one dollar.
I make 50 cent here at bizdustry some times. And sometimes i earn 25 cent a day. Then at gptforum i earn 25 cents, then at forumcoin i earn 15 cent. Then at hive micro i earn sometimes 90 cent or 50 cent a day. When you calculate it, its not up to $2 a day. I just manage them, seeking to learn more skills, and invest in more productive business online.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's possible but you will need to work for more hours daily but you can earn that easily if you have some skills like on writing or graphic designing. It will be kind of hard if we're going to try earning that from GPT websites.
Working on GPT sites and making $5 a day will be very hard. This means you may have to work all day long, except on sites that offer referrals and you have a lot of them to help boost your earnings.

It is so @Sincerem , nowadays it is difficult to reach those amounts without having skills. You must be in different places, apart from the forums, blogs, transcription work, among other tasks, however it is not easy. will be to develop skills to reach and exceed the amount of $5.
Transcription is somewhat a skill, you need to master its way of transcribing full verbatim or clean verbatim. It isn't just writing, one need good listening ability, and writing with punctuations, and follow transcription terms. If I'm through learning about it fully, i can earn up to $10 daily. But it doesn't mean I'll hang to it for livelihood. Their are many skills to learn online and earn meaningfully to sustain life, and carter for bills.

If the forums I am using these days were paying as much high as they were paying previously, I think I could have easily made $5 a day. I have joined a couple of micro sites and I am posting on a couple of forums and I believe I will soon start making $5 a day.

If the forums I am using these days were paying as much high as they were paying previously, I think I could have easily made $5 a day. I have joined a couple of micro sites and I am posting on a couple of forums and I believe I will soon start making $5 a day.
Very good, that you acknowledged the fact if forums were paying all that high. But nevertheless, other top paying gigs are still around we just need to be skillful, creative to earn more than $5 a day working on such task. Micro task are also okay, but they have complex task that doesn't offer better pay rate.

Transcription is somewhat a skill, you need to master its way of transcribing full verbatim or clean verbatim. It isn't just writing, one need good listening ability, and writing with punctuations, and follow transcription terms. If I'm through learning about it fully, i can earn up to $10 daily. But it doesn't mean I'll hang to it for livelihood. Their are many skills to learn online and earn meaningfully to sustain life, and carter for bills.
If this is how you describe it, for transcription you need to perfect this skill in order to achieve a good profit return. For that reason I personally do not venture with them, I prefer to look for others where I have more possibilities to generate better earnings according to my knowledge.

PTP forums are easy way to earn money provided you have access to a lot of high paying forums. There are also other ways, for example micro tasks. When you may not earn a lot of money, you can of course make around $1 a day if you are on a couple of micro task sites.

have been in search for such online platform where one could be able to make such amount of money but all to no avail. It's only going to be possible if you have multiple options where you work simultaneously so that in a day, they would sum up to $5 or more

Possibility is different from difficulty. It's possible to make even 20$ daily but the stress involved makes it seemingly impossible.
I have been on the search quite some time now, to find that online job that i will earn at least $5 a day with. But it seems uneasy to find, the ones that looks easy are paying peanuts. The one that will pay up to the amount I'm looking for, requires extra work, and some bit of skills to work it out. I don't think i need to face extra hassle before wining my way through such kind of job. I think the kind of job that will bring that amount its quit stressful, and require some skill to become successful through it.

Do you think its possible to earn $5 a day working online without facing extra hassle??

Possibility is different from difficulty. It's possible to make even 20$ daily but the stress involved makes it seemingly impossible.
Their is always stress when it comes to earning substantially online. But ability to work work tirelessly, makes one to put the stress behind. It depends on the kind of job, their are smart gigs that doesn't require much stress but skills.

As the elders will say, nothing good comes easy, some of those websites that the pay is ridiculous high are just scammersin disguise, you will dedicate your time and energy with little or no reward at the end of the day, so $5 a day is possible but not easy to find

Yeah I don agree on that,of making money upto $5 online with any platform is impossible to do that because you have alot of work doing daily activities will keep you up so you can join it with some skills or your business sense so you can earn higher,and be a great business individual in different places.

It
I have been on the search quite some time now, to find that online job that i will earn at least $5 a day with. But it seems uneasy to find, the ones that looks easy are paying peanuts. The one that will pay up to the amount I'm looking for, requires extra work, and some bit of skills to work it out. I don't think i need to face extra hassle before wining my way through such kind of job. I think the kind of job that will bring that amount its quit stressful, and require some skill to become successful through it.

Do you think its possible to earn $5 a day working online without facing extra hassle??
It is very possible to make 5$ a day doing online stuff, once you are determined and focused on your tasks and whatever things, you will.

Concerning your question, except you are a financial markets trader, I think it is not possible to earn $5 in a day without any skills, if you have skills like graphic designing web designing then you could provide your services and earn that amount or more

It

It is very possible to make 5$ a day doing online stuff, once you are determined and focused on your tasks and whatever things, you will.
Okay, i understand that one can earn such amount daily even more than that. But what i wanted to know or get from you. Is the kind of task one needs to do to unlock such amount daily?

It is very possible but it may not be on only one source. Except maybe you are dealing with domain selling or you are doing freelancing but you cannot get it on survey or pay per click site. That's my opinion though.
Its very possible to do that many people don't know apart from selling domain and even free lancing could also fetch someone more cash too

If you have a skill you can render then yes. There many people that make more than that on different online platforms. But if not I don't think it's possible. You have to settle for $2 and less.

There is only one of such opportunity. It is cryptocurrency staking and provision of Liquidity . These type of online investment gives passive income up to $100 per day

If you have a skill you can render then yes. There many people that make more than that on different online platforms. But if not I don't think it's possible. You have to settle for $2 and less.
You're right. Skilled individuals can make such amount daily or more than. But for unskilled can just rely on $2 or less. Their are writers who makes more than $50 a day writing for blogs, business websites etc. It depends on our level of expertise, to fetch us reasonable amount of money online.

You're right. Skilled individuals can make such amount daily or more than. But for unskilled can just rely on $2 or less. Their are writers who makes more than $50 a day writing for blogs, business websites etc. It depends on our level of expertise, to fetch us reasonable amount of money online.
Exactly, professional freelancers earn with the skills. But for us that have no digital skill, it is very hard to make reasonable income online. Please can you tell me more about micro jobs?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds