Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you share genuine tips to strangers regarding making money online?

Claraviolet

Loyal member
Credits
I usually give them the run down of what I know and how to plan things to strangers. If they ask me for tips, then yes I do share them my way of doing things. What about you? Do you give them all the relevant information right from the start?

I used to give them tips but these days I give them to people who appreciate them and not just to anyone. Is this the same for you guys? Share your top 3 tips here.
Here is my list:
1. Content writer (It's like a freelancing job and you can do it when you have the time).
2. Surveys ( Only genuine websites)
3. GPT websites etc.,

Advertisement Placeholder
I usually give them the run down of what I know and how to plan things to strangers. If they ask me for tips, then yes I do share them my way of doing things. What about you? Do you give them all the relevant information right from the start?

I used to give them tips but these days I give them to people who appreciate them and not just to anyone. Is this the same for you guys? Share your top 3 tips here.
Here is my list:
1. Content writer (It's like a freelancing job and you can do it when you have the time).
3. GPT websites etc.,

Yes, I always try to help people all the time when it comes to making money online. This also means that helping strangers is also a part of my daily routine as well.

Yes, I do give tips of how I make money online to strangers. But what I observed is that most people want to be spoon-feed. They don't want to read anything or do anything at all. All what they want is you doing everything for them. And as for relevant information, I don't give it from the start but if I see that the person is serious, I'll give it.

Yes, I always try to assist people when it comes to making money online. This also means that assisting strangers is part of my daily routine.

I am very passionate that I should be able to share what I know with other people but you were definitely not want me to just start sharing ideas with complete strangers.

the truth is that if I see someone who is very much interested in the online space I will probably help out. I have actually helped people within the online space to discover ways of making money.

if you are living in a third world country i would advise you stay clear of survey jobs as the pay is very little and you can not make enough money from survey platforms on the long run.

if you are living in a third world country i would advise you stay clear of survey jobs as the pay is very little and you can not make enough money from survey platforms on the long run.
Probably, there is nothing you can do to make any reasonable amount of money from a survey platform if you're living in a third world country. It is better to look for other ways of making money online.

I only do this to some folks that are close to me seriously I think some of them dont even worth exposing the issue to because when you tried to do so they wont ever join you rather what they will do is telling you that they are not interested

I only do this to some folks that are close to me seriously I think some of them dont even worth exposing the issue to because when you tried to do so they wont ever join you rather what they will do is telling you that they are not interested
One thing about me is that I don't really force people to join a particular platform. Whenever I see you are interested I'll try my best to teach you some ways of making money online.

@Chibson. Its true what you are saying is very true I think that when you talk about money making tips you dont just have to force anyone to start working with you online some of them will never comply with you so I dont force any of them to start working rather what I do is for me to post those content on my blogs and direct any one that need such service to my blog

you can not even force anyone to a money making opportunity online, once it is legit and has a verifiable track record, then it will surely speak for itself and you do not necessary need to force anyone.

Yes I try to but one thing I've discovered is the knowledge gap is usually wide and most times, I end up spending longer time in explaining basic concepts to them or they're disinterested after a while.

Personally I think there is no harm in that or a bad idea about that. is just sharing how to make money online and I believe anyone who want to earned from your tips will love to know more about that. I was also shared with such knowledge.

I don't think that's a problem, you can share out your experience to them, but you have to be very careful many people nowadays are very wicked they can use the ideas against you.

I try to tell my family and friends about any new website or current website where i work and earn but most of them are not really concerned as they all have Bette things they are doing offline

Here is my list:
3. GPT websites etc.,
I always suggest online jobs and online earnings to people especially to my friends and family because I know online jobs will expand more and many people will be needed.

Here is my list:
3. GPT websites etc.,
Generally, I don't see any damage or reason to think that is a poor concept. This is merely
explaining how to generate income online, and I am confident that anyone who wants to profit from your advice will be interested in learning more. Such information was also relayed to me
too, by the way

If I see that what I am going to share is something that somebody can benefit from then I am definitely going to be open to giving that person that advantage because everybody needs money in this economy.

I don't think there's any problem sharing your experience to strangers, but Yiu have to be very careful because we are in a wicked world,a lot of people are looking for a possible way to earn money no matter what it will cost them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds