Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you separate your business earnings and your personal earnings?

Actually I do. almost all the time, I do separate my business earning different from my personal income so that I can know very well where I am supposed to spend the money in a manner that will yield profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
Once you do not separate your business money from your personal money, it will cost a lot of problem that you might regret most especially if it is a joint business, that is why it is very good and important to separate them.
That is actually very true. If you do not separate your personal income from your business income it will cause a lot of confusion and that can make you make losses in your business.

That is actually very true. If you do not separate your personal income from your business income it will cause a lot of confusion and that can make you make losses in your business.
I was merging them initially, but after realizing that I couldn't track my progress financially I instantly stopped.
Some days you might spend your capital if you are not careful.

I was merging them initially, but after realizing that I couldn't track my progress financially I instantly stopped.
Some days you might spend your capital if you are not careful.
Yeah, that is actually the simple truth. it will make you not be able to track the level of progress you are making in your business venture and that is very bad. So it is important to separate them.

Yeah, that is actually the simple truth. it will make you not be able to track the level of progress you are making in your business venture and that is very bad. So it is important to separate them.
I just found out that so many people do not like to separate their personal money from the business money most especially it has to do with those who are in small businesses because they believe they can manage everything.

Taking into account the level of your progress is extremely important and that is why each and every businesses must try to achieve and that could be done when you separate your personal money from your business money.

Taking into account the level of your progress is extremely important and that is why each and every businesses must try to achieve and that could be done when you separate your personal money from your business money.
Yeah, it is always very important and necessary to know the level of progress you have made in a business venture. That is the major reason why your most separate your personal savings from your business savings.

Once you do not separate your business money from your personal money, it will cost a lot of problem that you might regret most especially if it is a joint business, that is why it is very good and important to separate them.
As a business person, the right thing to do is to separate personal money from business money. Doing this will help to determine the profit made from the business.

Yes I think separating it will be a good idea, if you have a two or more than one means of earning money I'll advise you to be separating your earnings. I think that will be good.

Yes I think separating it will be a good idea, if you have a two or more than one means of earning money I'll advise you to be separating your earnings. I think that will be good.
There are lots of advantages in separating your earnings from the capital that is used in running the business and that thing is accountability because there will be clarity.

I also have the same notion because mixing your earnings with the business capital could make it ambiguous and I wouldn't be able to be accountable which will make the business look clumsy.

I also have the same notion because mixing your earnings with the business capital could make it ambiguous and I wouldn't be able to be accountable which will make the business look clumsy.
To remove ambiguity, it is necessary to separate your personal earnings from the business earnings so that you'll be able to discern what belongs to what and it will be very clear.

To remove ambiguity, it is necessary to separate your personal earnings from the business earnings so that you'll be able to discern what belongs to what and it will be very clear.
It is very important to do this so that you can gauge the performance of the business because when you mix things together you wouldn't be able to know if the business is making profit or progressing or not.

It is very important to do this so that you can gauge the performance of the business because when you mix things together you wouldn't be able to know if the business is making profit or progressing or not.
When I first started my business, i never knew the importance of keeping track of performance by not mixing earnings together because I would mix everything together and it will be very difficult to make proper account.

When I first started my business, i never knew the importance of keeping track of performance by not mixing earnings together because I would mix everything together and it will be very difficult to make proper account.
This is not only peculiar to you because it is happening to several people and it is important that we should take note of this fact so that we will not run our business down and we will become a failure at the end of the day.

This is not only peculiar to you because it is happening to several people and it is important that we should take note of this fact so that we will not run our business down and we will become a failure at the end of the day.
To make the business progress and succeed you must be able to measure the performance and that could only be done if there is clarity in your accountability and everything must become transparent.

To make the business progress and succeed you must be able to measure the performance and that could only be done if there is clarity in your accountability and everything must become transparent.
It is extremely clear that majority of the people do not have the accountability savvy and they cannot run a business successfully and that is why before you try out any business, you must do thorough investigation and ensure you have the understanding of the business.

It is extremely clear that majority of the people do not have the accountability savvy and they cannot run a business successfully and that is why before you try out any business, you must do thorough investigation and ensure you have the understanding of the business.
Such people does not worth investing in business because if you do not have such kind of understanding, it will be extremely difficult to run a business and become successful with it .

Such people does not worth investing in business because if you do not have such kind of understanding, it will be extremely difficult to run a business and become successful with it .
Having a prior experience about the business is phenomenal for a smooth running and the success of such business. This is why so many businesses fail simply because they do not have the basic and elemental understanding of how to run it.

That's just the fact, if you want to have the best results I don't think combining it together will help, but in your own opinion what do you think will be the best?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds