Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you separate your business earnings and your personal earnings?

Considering the fact that money Is money, but I think it's very important for one to be separating his personal money and business money.

So that at the end of the day you can know the profit you earn from your business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes. I separate my business earnings and personal earnings in order to know the state of my finances. However, my business earnings needs good proper record and monitoring for successful output.

Personally, I do not have a personal earnings. All I get is from my business, so there's absolutely no way I'm going to separate it but I ensure to pay myself salary and I have a fixed amount that I deduct from the company's purse on a monthly basis.

I keep my business earnings separate by having a different account for them. This prevents me from using my business money on personal uses. That way, I know how much money I make in business, what is the profits and I can separate profits from capital to put back into business.

The topic is somehow confusing because I don't think there is a way you can earn money without business or investment. The money you earn from your business is the same as your own personal earnings.

I think separating your business income from your personal money is the best option to be done and that will give you a better way to know how good your business is really growing or not. based on the record you have.
Probably, it will help you to stay in very much disciplined in your business venture. Separating your personal money with your business money will also ensure accountability in your business.

I just make two differences, one crypto earnings, and two other earnings. When I receive crypto payment, I try to save crypto so that when the market will go bullish, I will be making a lot of money.

I just make two differences, one crypto earnings, and two other earnings. When I receive crypto payment, I try to save crypto so that when the market will go bullish, I will be making a lot of money.
The right time to take advantage of cryptocurrency investment is buying when the price is low and selling when there is a bullish movement.

Personally I do separate my personal income from that of the business so as to enable me to assess the growth of the business in terms of income. and also to be able to used the resources properly on where it's coming from.

Personally I do separate my personal income from that of the business so as to enable me to assess the growth of the business in terms of income. and also to be able to used the resources properly on where it's coming from.
If you have a source where you generate personal income. It is always better to separate your personal income from the money you generated from your company for clarity purposes and for proper budgeting.

Actually personal income and business income should be separated from each other so as to give you an insight on how good the business is progressing at the moment.

Well I don't think that's important, but it depends on how you like it, but for me I don't think it will be important to separate it, as a matter of fact it doesn't makes any sense to do that.
Well, it depend on individual. But as an entrepreneur, I think it's best to separate personal money from business money. If you're not separating, how can you calculate your profit.

this is the right step you have taken. if you do not separate your business finances and your personal finances you may not be able to know the level of growth of your business. It will be a lot too difficult.

this is the right step you have taken. if you do not separate your business finances and your personal finances you may not be able to know the level of growth of your business. It will be a lot too difficult.
The profit you're making from a business should be kept aside so that you'll be able to track the performance of the company. if everything is choking up, you won't know if the business is making profit or not.

I don't think I would consider any of my earnings personal, it's all made via my choices as a business man, or shall I say self employed business man. All of my money is made from what I do, and I consider that my business earnings. But, some of that does become more of a personal earning once I take a portion to spend on myself and things I want versus stuff for my work.

I don't really separate anything really. I use all of my funds for what I need and what I want.

Yes. I separate my business earnings and personal earnings in order to know the state of my finances. However, my business earnings needs good proper record and monitoring for successful output.
It's a right thing to separate business money from personal money. The separation will help in proper recording of the transaction happening in the business. Another important thing about separating business money from personal money is that you would be able to know how much profit you're making from your business.

No, I am not separated online earning in different saving payment, when already making money from online earning then will withdraw earning to cash in saving account, let say if get profit from trading forex uses FXOpen then withdraw money to cash because uses for daily expenses.

The profit you're making from a business should be kept aside so that you'll be able to track the performance of the company. if everything is choking up, you won't know if the business is making profit or not.
I don't even think any business man who is knowledgeable enough will make the mistake of combining his personal money with that of his business. It is important to separate it in order to keep track of your performance as a business person.

Actually personal income and business income should be separated from each other so as to give you an insight on how good the business is progressing at the moment.
There are businesses that needs development and to the owner of such business, there wouldn't be any need to separate personal savings from the company's profit because he would be keen to developing the business by investing all his money in it.

I don't even think any business man who is knowledgeable enough will make the mistake of combining his personal money with that of his business. It is important to separate it in order to keep track of your performance as a business person.
A businessman can reinvest his profit into the business but he should be able to have a clear-cut understanding of the amount the company is earning so that he will be able to understand the performance of the company proper.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds