Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you separate your business earnings and your personal earnings?

A businessman can reinvest his profit into the business but he should be able to have a clear-cut understanding of the amount the company is earning so that he will be able to understand the performance of the company proper.
Any business man who cannot be able to identify how much his company makes is not a good businessman. That is why it is important to employ professionals in order to identify things like that.

Advertisement Placeholder
Any business man who cannot be able to identify how much his company makes is not a good businessman. That is why it is important to employ professionals in order to identify things like that.
That could only be done if there is transparent accountability because when you continue to juggle personal money with business money, you won't be able to find tune what belongs to what.

That could only be done if there is transparent accountability because when you continue to juggle personal money with business money, you won't be able to find tune what belongs to what.
Ensuring that there are security measures in the business is always important and necessary. Every transaction in the business must be recorded to ensure transparency.

Ensuring that there are security measures in the business is always important and necessary. Every transaction in the business must be recorded to ensure transparency.
There are so many businesses that would leave loopholes and it will be an avenue for scammers to penetrate to steal funds . It is expected of every business owner to ensure they have security of funds.

Actually, it is very good to separate your personal money from your business earning, it will really help you to analyse your profit well with out much stress and thought.

There are so many businesses that would leave loopholes and it will be an avenue for scammers to penetrate to steal funds . It is expected of every business owner to ensure they have security of funds.
Probably, I have seen a supermarket whereby the employees collaborated with thieves to steal valuables. After much investigations it was discovered that some of the employees were among those that stole the valuable.

A businessman can reinvest his profit into the business but he should be able to have a clear-cut understanding of the amount the company is earning so that he will be able to understand the performance of the company proper.
That's a right thing to do. As a business man it's not good to be spending your business money anyhow. The best thing to do if you want to expand your business is to reinvest your business profit.

It is crucial to avoid ambiguity when it comes to the personal money and business money. Avoiding ambiguity could be related to separating your personal money from the business money.

Probably, I have seen a supermarket whereby the employees collaborated with thieves to steal valuables. After much investigations it was discovered that some of the employees were among those that stole the valuable.
this kind of scenarios always plays out that is why you need to do a thorough research before employing someone into your establishment, some go as far as defrauding the company by letting out insiders secret.

this kind of scenarios always plays out that is why you need to do a thorough research before employing someone into your establishment, some go as far as defrauding the company by letting out insiders secret.
That is why every security measures must be put in place to checkmate the activities of all the employees in the business. Sometimes some people may look innocent at first but on the long run they will change.

It is very good and mostly perfect to separate your business money from your personal money, so that you can know how to be using them differently with out any issues.

Separating business earning from personal learning depends on individual preferences and it also depend on how you could conduct your account properly. For people that are versed in accounting wouldn't encounter any challenges mixing up personal money and business money.

Separating the business money from your personal money is for accountability and transparency purposes because you would need to understand critically the performance of the company financially.

Separating the business money from your personal money is for accountability and transparency purposes because you would need to understand critically the performance of the company financially.
Yeah, that is very important and necessary for any business man that really wants to be successful. Accountability in any business venture is very important because it will help you make profound decisions.

If you want to have a perfectly organised life then it is going to be advisable that you should do that. It is going to allow you to know if you are going in the right direction or not.
That is it, for you to have a perfectly organised way of running your businesses, you need to put your personal money aside from your business.

First it's indicate that you are well mature to handle the business fund so for someone like me I have a business and I don't mix my personal money with my business money they are save in different account and the only thing I do is reinvest the profit if the business need external capital for back up

That is why every security measures must be put in place to checkmate the activities of all the employees in the business. Sometimes some people may look innocent at first but on the long run they will change.
Only looks should not be your parameters in dealing with the security challenges of your company as looks can be very deceptive and you might make the wrong decision

Only looks should not be your parameters in dealing with the security challenges of your company as looks can be very deceptive and you might make the wrong decision
There was something I read some time ago which stated that everyone is a suspect until proven otherwise. I think with such a mindset people can put a lot of security measures in place to checkmate everyone.

Actually I do and I believe it's a good move which can help you to know if your business is really doing very well.
That will also help you to have a target based on where the income is coming from.

Once you do not separate your business money from your personal money, it will cost a lot of problem that you might regret most especially if it is a joint business, that is why it is very good and important to separate them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds