Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you separate your business earnings and your personal earnings?

Yes I do and I will always advise or encourage other people to do same simply because that will helped you make a budget for both your personal life and business independently.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do separate my earnings but not in an absolute manner. I am a freelancer and I also manage my money using various ways. So, I do not separate them in the sense that I do not use a separate account for each of them.
Been able to manage your financials is a very good skills and attributes that each and every individual who venture into any of the businesses must have.

I do separate my earnings but not in an absolute manner. I am a freelancer and I also manage my money using various ways. So, I do not separate them in the sense that I do not use a separate account for each of them.
I do not always separate my earning. The only thing I do is that I am aware of how much money I make on each platform so I always make sure that I take note of how much I made in each months on the days that I work.

I do not always separate my earning. The only thing I do is that I am aware of how much money I make on each platform so I always make sure that I take note of how much I made in each months on the days that I work.
If you have a clear understanding of accounting, then you can mix your earnings with the business earnings because you will know how to separate them at the end of the day.

Yes I do and I will always advise or encourage other people to do same simply because that will helped you make a budget for both your personal life and business independently.
That is right. You can now budget your personal money and business money independently. That way, you don't end mixing things up and making one part suffer. It also keeps you disciplined in your expenditure.

If you have a clear understanding of accounting, then you can mix your earnings with the business earnings because you will know how to separate them at the end of the day.
Exactly
This is what I do most of the time instead of stressing myself to seperate my earnings on each of the platforms I work on. I just see that as a way of wasting time and it is not very necessary.

I think this depends on you an how you want it, but for me I think keeping them separately will be a good idea, but I'll always advise you to do what you find working out for you.

Well I personally try by all means possible to make my personal money not join with my business money because it will just bring confusion at the end of the day.

Well I personally try by all means possible to make my personal money not join with my business money because it will just bring confusion at the end of the day.
To avoid undue confusion, it is mandatory to separate your earnings so that it will not mixed with one another. You do this so that you can maximize your potential at work and ensure that you are making an amount that is worthwhile.

To avoid undue confusion, it is mandatory to separate your earnings so that it will not mixed with one another. You do this so that you can maximize your potential at work and ensure that you are making an amount that is worthwhile.
Yeah that is it and once you are able to really understand and do that, you will know and see how smoothly you business is going and how profitable your business.

Merging business earnings with person earning is not going to be helpful financially because it would be difficult to keep track of your personal and business finance.
Well for me I don't think so, it won't make any sense to me merging your business money and your personal earnings, despite the fact it both belongs to you but it's not a good idea.

Yeah actually, that is why no matter how you do not join your personal money with your business money and any one that will be making such mistake does no learn much about running a business.
If you join your business money with your personal money, there is bound to be conflict of interest at some stage and this might have a negative impact to your business.

Merging business earnings with person earning is not going to be helpful financially because it would be difficult to keep track of your personal and business finance.
It is true that it will not be very helpful when you mix them together and you will not separate them accordingly . There must be a medium where you are going to separate your earnings so that you'll be able to gain clarity.

If you join your business money with your personal money, there is bound to be conflict of interest at some stage and this might have a negative impact to your business.
That is why it is not advisable at all to join both your personal money with your business money at all. It will just learn to wrong output of your business profit and others.

Personally sometimes I think it will be very difficult to tell how good or bad your business is really going when you dont separate your personal income from that of the business.

So also there will be no separation of your expenditure.

Personally sometimes I think it will be very difficult to tell how good or bad your business is really going when you dont separate your personal income from that of the business.

So also there will be no separation of your expenditure.
There are some businesses that can stand alone and such businesses will require you to separate your personal earnings from the business earnings but some businesses still need finances.

There are some businesses that can stand alone and such businesses will require you to separate your personal earnings from the business earnings but some businesses still need finances.
When you engage in businesses that can stand alone , there's no need for to juggle the business earnings with your personal money because such business can manage itself with the amount of money it is making.

Yes I do separate my personal income from that which I got from my business ( profit).

I always try to make such happens because it will assist me to know where and how to make my spending productively.

I have an offline job and at the end of the month I don't add the amount I have made with my offline payments. I keep it separately for different purposes so I don't mix them together.
Sometimes you'll be able to separate the earnings if you could ensure that each of the businesses have separate needs to meet and working towards that will make you not juggle things together.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds