Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you separate your business earnings and your personal earnings?

When it comes to earning online, many choose to separate their business earnings and their separate earnings so they know how much they are making from their business and can keep track of it. I get my payments from my work online into my PayPal so which separates that money from my personal money and I know exactly how much I am making and can keep track of that.

Do you keep your personal and business earnings separate? Why do you do this and do you feel it helps you when earning money?
I always separate them so that I will know the amount of money that I am getting from each of them. Also, I always separate the amount of money that I get from different websites.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I do and it's very important to separate your personal income from the one you earned from business that will give an insight as to how well the business is growing. It will also help you to plan well for the expansion of your business.

Yes I do and it's very important to separate your personal income from the one you earned from business that will give an insight as to how well the business is growing. It will also help you to plan well for the expansion of your business.
Separating the business earnings from the personal earnings could be very necessary and important for the growth and upliftment of a business which is why it is mostly is necessary to adopt this method.

Merging business earnings with person earning is not going to be helpful financially because it would be difficult to keep track of your personal and business finance.
It is not ideal to combine business earnings with the personal earnings because it will affect the financial account which is not going to be the best thing or best practices.

It is not ideal to combine business earnings with the personal earnings because it will affect the financial account which is not going to be the best thing or best practices.
It is very correct that it is not ideal to mix things up because it will not give clarity and everything will be very ambiguous. The account wouldn't be straight forward because everything would not be clear.

Yes i usually separate my business earnings from my personal earnings, though there are still times i tend to eat form my business earnings, but i still try my best to separate it, so i can easily calculate how much profit i am getting.

Yes i usually separate my business earnings from my personal earnings, though there are still times i tend to eat form my business earnings, but i still try my best to separate it, so i can easily calculate how much profit i am getting.
It is important not to spend part of your business earnings frivolously and you must be able to make an account of the amount that is made as profit and the amount that are going into expenses.

It is important not to spend part of your business earnings frivolously and you must be able to make an account of the amount that is made as profit and the amount that are going into expenses.
The reason why so many business collapse today is because the owners of the company spent frivolously. A typical example is what we see in the recent collapse of a crypto-currency exchange known as the FTX.

The reason why so many business collapse today is because the owners of the company spent frivolously. A typical example is what we see in the recent collapse of a crypto-currency exchange known as the FTX.
Knowing how to limit your spendings would definitely help you to preserve the company. When. You spend frivolously , it would definitely affect the overall capital.

Knowing how to limit your spendings would definitely help you to preserve the company. When. You spend frivolously , it would definitely affect the overall capital.
So many companies have engage in spending frivolously and at the end of the day those companies will collapse ecause they do not take into consideration proper spendings.

I think the only way to really know how much good your business is growing, you most learned how to separate your personal income from that of the business which can gives you an understanding on how to spend the income.

Yes I also separate it as well. I separate my earnings from my job from the money I make online. The two earnings are for two different purposes so I don't mix them.
It is very essential to separate your business earning from your personal money because it will give plausible reasons to determine the performance of the business.

It is very essential to separate your business earning from your personal money because it will give plausible reasons to determine the performance of the business.
It is not good to juggle everything together because it will not allow you to track the performance of your business but once they are separated then you'll be able to understand how the business is performing in the market.

Once you do not separate your business money from your personal money, it will cost a lot of problem that you might regret most especially if it is a joint business, that is why it is very good and important to separate them.
If you don't separate your business earnings from your personal earnings, it would cost you negatively especially in your finances as you would pay dearly for the mix up.

If you don't separate your business earnings from your personal earnings, it would cost you negatively especially in your finances as you would pay dearly for the mix up.
Yeah actually, that is why no matter how you do not join your personal money with your business money and any one that will be making such mistake does no learn much about running a business.

Yeah actually, that is why no matter how you do not join your personal money with your business money and any one that will be making such mistake does no learn much about running a business.
It is true that it will be a grave mistake if you are not separating your business and your personal money and you must change separate them for clarity and accountability purposes.

If you want to inculcate best practices while working professionally as a business man , it would require you to keep track of your progress . Combining it with your personal funds can cause alot of inconsistencies.

The best thing some one can be doing to know whether he or she is earning money well in he or she business is by separating his or her personal money from the business money.

I always separate them so that I will know the amount of money that I am getting from each of them. Also, I always separate the amount of money that I get from different websites.

I do separate my earnings but not in an absolute manner. I am a freelancer and I also manage my money using various ways. So, I do not separate them in the sense that I do not use a separate account for each of them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds