Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you schedule your work time or do work whenever you feel like it?

Some days I would agree with myself to set out time to work, some i would decide to do it anytime. I don't really have the self discipline for this, but I'm trying

Advertisement Placeholder
For me, I schedule my work time, do not just work like that. Work time schedule helps me a lot in my workplace. Each task, is given a timeframe to be carried out. When this is done, it helps you achieve specific tasks. Time management is a vital tool to achievement of goals and objectives.
Scheduling my work time works best for me. I always ensure to carry out every task at the scheduled time. If I do otherwise, it may be difficult to achieve better results at the end of the day.

Do you schedule your work time or do work whenever you feel like it?

I like to schedule my time every day and hours when I work, to be fair and serious. if I don't schedule it, then laziness comes and I risk not doing anything else.

When it's comes to working especially online I have an issue in scheduling or keep to time. I make schedule for and sometimes I keep to the time and sometimes I don't keep to but most of the times I don't

Most times I always have to do list of everything I want to do in the next day. This make it pretty much easier for me to achieve most tasks, these include working on my website and get paid to post forums.

I usually work based on a schedule because it helps automate how I work, which, in turn, makes a workday less stressful. Working on a set schedule helps me achieve my daily earning goals and makes it easier to monitor my performance. However, because I am mostly working online, it still remains flexible and I can still take time off from work to do errands. I can also choose to work later in the day to make up for a lost time.

I always like to work with a schedule so I could complete tasks without distractions. Working anytime I feel like would me I could get distracted, but when I have a plan and a time I am expected to finish my task I would want to reach my goals for the day before stopping to do anything else.

Anyone who is actually working with government or government organization in my country, he or she will not actually work when he or she feels except he or she is the in charge of such place.

I just work anytime of the day when I feel like working online. I prefer that since I may be doing something else later on so I prefer I do it on any free time I have. I am only working on forums and I can easily post using my phone wherever I am and at any time. If I were using a computer then I would have to work at a specific time since I can't work when am outside the house.

I think I normally schedule my work time , so that I won't over work and stress my self that much , I would pick the best time to work and know how to go about it I think
You need to schedule your time so you won't keep working around without having any bearing or time limits , i have the amount of time i spent online and also have time limit for my offline works.

I usually schedule my offline works most especially my business is always scheduled but i normally comes online to work anytime I am free though I also scheduled coming online between 3am to 5am.

I have found myself to be always procrastinating whenever I decide to be working any time I like and that is why I have a calendar and a timetable to always guide me.

I have found out that you are going to be more productive if you are going to be dividing work in which you plan to do and it is even going to be better if you are injured from hardest to simplest.

I always schedule the time that I would work most especially working on the internet. I planned out how to spend time on some website on a daily basis. Although, I may not be able to meet up the requirement sometimes, but I will try as much as possible to carry out the task as it was planned.

I take it as a point of duty to always map out my plans on a daily basis. I would look at the activities that I have to carry out and I will try to strike a balance with the daily goals that i have set for myself. I do this often and often.

I prefer scheduling my work time. Especially if you're working from home, you also need to finish your house chores. The advantage is, you can change your schedule when time arise.

If I have a lot of free time , I will schedule my time to make sure I maintain my working hour , most especially online. There are so many things I will put into consideration before deciding the time I have to work online everyday. Sometimes I work when I have chance.

Doing your work at anytime you want is one of the things that is going to promote procrastination and that is not good so I always try to make a schedule and allocate time to all the things I have to cover.

When it comes to working online or any business for that matter, how do you schedule your time? Do you usually schedule a daily planner maybe? Like you set your work hours, and once done, the rest of the day is available to you? I currently do it that way myself. I work early in the day, so I have the rest of the day to myself. But I used to work in a way where I would work when I felt like it. That of course isn't a very good way to do things, because I think it could technically hurt your day.

Do you schedule your time? Or do you just go with the flow?
One of the things that shows that one is organise is that the individualy usually have a plan schedule for himself and he follow it through,that is just one of the ways to acheive sets daily goals and save time.

I am a man of time and i value time , so i am always time conscious and thats the main reason why i usually schedule my daily works with time , so that it will be easier for me .
I prefer scheduling my work time. Especially if you're working from home, you also need to finish your house chores. The advantage is, you can change your schedule when time arise.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds