Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you schedule your work time or do work whenever you feel like it?

For it to be easy for me to work, I schedule all my work that I have to do everyday. Anytime that I failed to schedule my work, I struggle a lot with it.
For someone like me I do not schedule my work time as the time for my work is fixed everyday and it's always 8:00 in the morning we buy a go to meijer on flying job but as for my online job I mostly do it whenever I get back from my offline job.

Advertisement Placeholder
I schedule it but loosely, so that I can still be flexible if something comes up. I use a day planner (pen and paper, the old-fashioned way) and I make plans in there.

Most times I schedule my time but anything might come up which will lead To my rescheduling or just find the timeifeel like it and do it for that day.

I do not like working at random just like that. I work on my schedule to keep the decipline for when tonwork and when to do other things outside work as well.

Well, my answer may seem strange to you but I do practically like you. Only that I dedicate the morning of the day for my online activities in front of the PC. But with the only variant, that I do not have a time predetermined for the beginning and end for my online operations.

When it comes to working online or any business for that matter, how do you schedule your time? Do you usually schedule a daily planner maybe? Like you set your work hours, and once done, the rest of the day is available to you? I currently do it that way myself. I work early in the day, so I have the rest of the day to myself. But I used to work in a way where I would work when I felt like it. That of course isn't a very good way to do things, because I think it could technically hurt your day.

Do you schedule your time? Or do you just go with the flow?
Setting goals and planning on how it should be carried out is the best way to achieve a particular goals. For me I set aside time in the morning, afternoon and evening for my online work and I always have a target. But most times when one seems tired we result to procastination and moving with the flow but the best way is schedule how it should be done and stick to it.

I schedule my work and I plan things in accordance. I don't wait until I feel good about working before I started. Most times I feel good along the way when I start the job.

Last edited:
Actually as a practice, I do schedule my work time online. It won't just make me feel organized if I just work at anytime i feel like working. I will.lose focus easily doing things that way

Since now I am in hostel , I do all the work at right time as scheduled before. Because a slight delay in any work can affect my entire academics and also online earning. When I am in my home , I am free to do any work at any time.

It's when I was younger I worked in my own time but growing up to face more responsibilities I have to earn from more than one source and as such I need to schedule my work time

It is very good to plan one's day or work and time should be given too. If not one might be tempted to postpone events which will take the time to do other things that would also be shifted. Let it just be that the change in schedule is beyond your control, then adjustment can come in. It is just my take. Thanks for sharing.

I always try to schedule my work time.nit to do it at whenever I feel like doing it. this is an act of indiscipline in the performance of duty they as much as possible to make time for.everything you are doing in other no to have time clashing.
[automerge]1634457138[/automerge]
I think doing some kind of works when you feel like seriously it depends on the kind of jobs or work you are doing some.of the works does not require competency in the performance of it duty this is because it can be done at anytime you wish.

Last edited:
I usually schedule the time I use to do my online work. Just like you, I love doing it early in the morning. Then I can have the rest of the day doing other things. But then I also always encourage myself to be flexible. Such that if anything happens and don't do the work early as scheduled, I can still fix some time during the day to finish it.

Work schedule would depend on the type of work you are doing.
You cannot schedule yourself for work if you are working in a company because you have to follow the company schedule.
But as an individual worker or self employed you can make you schedule.
I work online, trading crypto,forex and lots of other things, and I am schooling as well, so I schedule my working hours in a way that I doesn't collide with my lecture hours

That's just the reason why I like online business it gives me an opportunity to work on the time I feel like. If the power is within me I will like to schedule my time and work whatever time I feel like, that is why I preferred online business most of the time and that is what I'll be concentrating on. I will not have an option if the power is not in me.

I work in accordance with the plan most of the time. Sometimes I don't feel like doing the work. But I force myself to get started because I know motivation will come along when I am doing the work.

I feel more relaxed to work only in the early morning and whenever I couldn't make it working in the morning, it's going to be deep in the night before I hit my bed 🛏 to sleep.

I do schedule my work time both online and offline work. I try as much to keep to the schedules. I have a timetable l follow at work place for each activities except their are changes or adjustments from management that day. I work more online on weekends and at night.

I schedule my work time because it gives room for me to attain to other things. If I choose to do my work whenever I feel like I might end up feeling tired and not doing the work at all for that day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds