Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you schedule your work time or do work whenever you feel like it?

I schedule my time to work online and offline so that I will be able to be productive at the end of the day with this method. That is the method I use to work everyday
That is a very good one,one thing that most persons usually neglect is the aspect of planning,it looks unimportant ,but it can actually ruin your programe for the day if you are not cordinated.
I schedule my time to work online and offline so that I will be able to be productive at the end of the day with this method. That is the method I use to work everyday
That is a very good one,one thing that most persons usually neglect is the aspect of planning,it looks unimportant ,but it can actually ruin your programe for the day if you are not cordinated.

Advertisement Placeholder
I had a relaxed attitude when I first started working for myself.
I avoid opening my computer when I'm feeling restricted.
I continue to do freelance work whenever I feel like it up until this point.
I stop working for an hour when I start to feel mentally exhausted, else I might just keep working the next day

I have a to-do list that I properly arrange by priority before the start of each day's activities, and I then follow that list in order to complete the task at hand. By doing this, I can save time.

Having a schedule is very important especially if you don't have a enough time, in this kinds of situations having a business schedule will help you out.

Actually I think scheduling you worked based on plans, will helped you go a long way in achieving your set goals and better ways of achieving it without stress.

When it comes to working online or any business for that matter, how do you schedule your time? Do you usually schedule a daily planner maybe? Like you set your work hours, and once done, the rest of the day is available to you? I currently do it that way myself. I work early in the day, so I have the rest of the day to myself. But I used to work in a way where I would work when I felt like it. That of course isn't a very good way to do things, because I think it could technically hurt your day.

Do you schedule your time? Or do you just go with the flow?
Without a timetable it is difficult for me to work, every morning I make a timetable for that exact day and I add my work hours, my learning hours and other stuff.

Well not always but I sometimes schedule my work and sometimes I do whenever I feel like doing it. It all depends on the kind of assignments I have. If the assignments do not take long time to do I do it immediately.

Scheduling is the skill of organizing your tasks so that you may accomplish your priorities and goals in the time that is available. Form this I will say that is advisable to schedule your time at work place and not to work when we feel like working

Please reserve my time. I am, however, willing to change them when necessary because I am aware that anything can happen at any time. It's all from me now.

When I feel tight I would not open my computer. Until now I still have that habit of doing freelancing work whenever I am in the mood. When I feel the onset of mental fatigue then I take a rest for an hour or perhaps I will just continue on the next day.

Please reserve my time. I am, however, willing to change them when necessary because I am aware that anything can happen at any time. It's all from me now.
My offline working Time activities is always scheduled and maintained from 8 a.m to 4 p.m but within those time , i normally comes online to work whenever I am free l

I do have specific time , it is not always all the time. For now I really have to organise time and work. I don't do things anyhow because if I want to do it that way I won't be able to achieve my goal at the end

I have discovered overtime that working based on feeling would not help to consistently put in the hardwork required for my job. That is why I prefer making a schedule.

I am always working according to time offline because I have a time table for my offline work , butbi work anytime online most especially in the midnight , early morning and whenever I am free from my offline working activities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds