Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you schedule your work time or do work whenever you feel like it?

Most days I try to work with a schedule, but of course, there are times when don't follow the schedule. I think the best is to plan your day, helps keep you focused and productive.

Advertisement Placeholder
Every function that needs a lucrative result ought to have actually an arranged opportunity,also uneven function are actually provided an arranged opportunity to function,the just opportunity I can easily function at any moment is actually when I'm certain that the job it the function could be performed through me alone along with a hour.

For it to be easy for me to work, I schedule all my work that I have to do everyday. Anytime that I failed to schedule my work, I struggle a lot with it.

I do schedule my time. But I do so knowing that events can change at any instance, so am open to changing them when it's necessary. That's it for me.
I normally schedule my work time so that I will know the time to work and the time to rest I don't just work at any time and I'll make sure I finish the work at the schedule time

Most days I try to work with a schedule, but of course, there are times when don't follow the schedule. I think the best is to plan your day, helps keep you focused and productive.
Having a work schedule prepares the mind for the task. Sometimes I turn on the computer but my mind is lethargic. That usually happens when it was not the scheduled time to work.

no I do not really have a set time I work because anything can come up at any time based on my offline activities, what I do is to set a target so I try my best to reach that target at all cost no matter the time

I always try to schedule my works for the day but usually the day usually runs itself and things keep happening that I end up going with the process but that can be worked on too and improved upon

At a time I schedule for work, but then most at times I don't schedule for work because most of the work I do are been taken unaware and I must attend to them equally. So the ratio on unscheduled is higher.

I always try to schedule my works for the day but usually the day usually runs itself and things keep happening that I end up going with the process but that can be worked on too and improved upon
Sometimes it happens to me that the day runs by itself. When there is an unexpected house guest my work schedule is ruined that I would be hurrying when I start the work again. However, I sometimes forgo some of the tasks that are not necessary just to spare myself of the pressure.

When it comes to working online or any business for that matter, how do you schedule your time? Do you usually schedule a daily planner maybe? Like you set your work hours, and once done, the rest of the day is available to you? I currently do it that way myself. I work early in the day, so I have the rest of the day to myself. But I used to work in a way where I would work when I felt like it. That of course isn't a very good way to do things, because I think it could technically hurt your day.

Do you schedule your time? Or do you just go with the flow?
Like the way I program myself when it comes to working things is that I schedule all my working time and if you can be at the wrong time to cow and work I will only post line am coming but if the money is huge I come to do it immediately.

For me, I like working with plans. Setting alarms for remainder, visiting my daily to do list and lots more. This has helped me a lot.

Sometimes it happens to me that the day runs by itself. When there is an unexpected house guest my work schedule is ruined that I would be hurrying when I start the work again. However, I sometimes forgo some of the tasks that are not necessary just to spare myself of the pressure.
Yeah indeed that can.be the case that something unexpected happens and therefore interrupts our schedule, like you've rightly said it's better to let go of some tasks momentarily to ease on the pressure

When there is something important for me to do on any day , I prefer going for timetable based schedule. Otherwise , I work anytime as I like , when I am free of the offline activities.

When there is something important for me to do on any day , I prefer going for timetable based schedule. Otherwise , I work anytime as I like , when I am free of the offline activities.
I normally schedule my working time and I know when I start working and when I close from work I don't just work at any time.

Having a work schedule prepares the mind for the task. Sometimes I turn on the computer but my mind is lethargic. That usually happens when it was not the scheduled time to work.
True. Planning and scheduling helps to keep the mind focused and prepared. You already have it at the back of your mind that you are going to do a said task at an appointed time. Your mind is prepared as well as your body.

I have a plan and I follow if even if I don't feel like going. if you follow your emotion most of the time you don't feel like doing anything and you are wasting money as Time pass by.
Actually all my work time as well scheduled only when I am busy with other works which have interrupted my work schedule and I am this kind of a person that would always want to finish my work no matter how long it takes for me to finish it.

When it comes to working online or any business for that matter, how do you schedule your time? Do you usually schedule a daily planner maybe? Like you set your work hours, and once done, the rest of the day is available to you? I currently do it that way myself. I work early in the day, so I have the rest of the day to myself. But I used to work in a way where I would work when I felt like it. That of course isn't a very good way to do things, because I think it could technically hurt your day.

Do you schedule your time? Or do you just go with the flow?
It is very important to schedule your day to do the most hard work in the morning and do the easy work any time you feel like but as for me I do my work at any time I know is not right

I do schedule my activities daily because I'm not yet self-employed but even though I'm self-employed I'll still run my activities on a schedule to be dutifully time on task.

I work whenever I feel like and whenever I am called to duty. I set schedules for clients to meet me whenever they have a job they want me to do for them and I get it done at that point in time. But in a normal day I work without scheduling my time of work

It depends.
Now if I'm working for someone, I'm definitely under they person's schedule and I'm not to fix time for myself.
But if its my personal business, I can fix time for myself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds