Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you schedule your work time or do work whenever you feel like it?

When it comes to working online or any business for that matter, how do you schedule your time? Do you usually schedule a daily planner maybe? Like you set your work hours, and once done, the rest of the day is available to you? I currently do it that way myself. I work early in the day, so I have the rest of the day to myself. But I used to work in a way where I would work when I felt like it. That of course isn't a very good way to do things, because I think it could technically hurt your day.

Do you schedule your time? Or do you just go with the flow?
I schedule my working hours most of the time.
This is because of other engagements I may have daily. So I look up my calendar, know what I should be up for per day, and then I schedule my working time and keep to it.

Advertisement Placeholder
For me, I schedule my work time, do not just work like that. Work time schedule helps me a lot in my workplace. Each task, is given a timeframe to be carried out. When this is done, it helps you achieve specific tasks. Time management is a vital tool to achievement of goals and objectives.

Yes, I have been scheduling my time and this is because I have a lots of work to do online. I am working on various differnt kinds of forums right now and I think that diversifying my time would help me to work in a much better way.

Is really good to schedule your time for everything you do in order to know your time to go out, because is very help because you must have other things to do too.

I have been setting my own schedule right now. I work from home and this is why I am able to set my own schedule. The problem is that I do not earn much because I am working on paid to post forums only as of now.

Normally when I schedule my work , I never follow it thoroughly. I do the work whenever I feel like but at last ensure the work is completed in time within the day's span.

I work anything I'm free to because I don't really have my time to myself so I'm I get free time or spare time I try as much as possible to do work online because at night I end up sleeping off

I work whenever I feel like working. I cannot schedule my work because I have to go to college, prepare for class or exams. I work only in the spare time so that my study time is not disturbed

I schedule my work time. If i don't do that, then i won't be able to accomplish everything i ought to achieve that do. When i wake up every morning, i allocated time to everything i have to do.

I work whenever I feel like working. I cannot schedule my work because I have to go to college, prepare for class or exams. I work only in the spare time so that my study time is not disturbed
It's never easy for anyone to run a business and manage their education at the same time. What kind of business do you do? Is it an online business or do you have a physical business you are into.

It's never easy for anyone to run a business and manage their education at the same time. What kind of business do you do? Is it an online business or do you have a physical business you are into.
I don't have a business. I do home tutoring and forum posting, as well as article writing to make some money so that I can raise my cost of living and don't become a burden to my parents.

I don't have a business. I do home tutoring and forum posting, as well as article writing to make some money so that I can raise my cost of living and don't become a burden to my parents.
That's nice, am guessing you are still a student then, it's good you make use of your time in earning money true hard work. This would prepare you for when you might plan on starting a business of your own. What about crypto, do you invest on cryptocurrency?

That's nice, am guessing you are still a student then, it's good you make use of your time in earning money true hard work. This would prepare you for when you might plan on starting a business of your own. What about crypto, do you invest on cryptocurrency?
Yes, I am a student. I receive monthly allowance from parents to pay for my education and living cost. I work online so that I can manage to earn some money and cut my dependency with parents. I have invested some money on crypto currency.

Yes, I am a student. I receive monthly allowance from parents to pay for my education and living cost. I work online so that I can manage to earn some money and cut my dependency with parents. I have invested some money on crypto currency.
Nice one,. Glad to hear that. Just keep on looking for more legit investments you can place little capital in, then you can trying picking up one or two skills, by the time you are done with school, am pretty sure you would have gotten some reasonable.

I always try to schedule my time to work because I've come to realize I'm more of a day person and once it's night time, my productivity levels drop.
I try to follow it even when working here on bizdustry, only that distractions are a constant occurrence.

It depends on the kind of work. For my offline job, I work strictly based on the schedule for the day. However, I usually work at any convenient time when doing online tasks.

I always have to-do list of everything I want to do in the next day. This will help me to utilise my time very well. And it helps me to execute most of the task fast and before the end of the day.

I am working online as much time as it is possible. I do not have a fix schedule when to work online. After doing my offline job, I am active online in my free time, usually 2-3 hours per day.

When it comes to working online or any business for that matter, how do you schedule your time? Do you usually schedule a daily planner maybe? Like you set your work hours, and once done, the rest of the day is available to you? I currently do it that way myself. I work early in the day, so I have the rest of the day to myself. But I used to work in a way where I would work when I felt like it. That of course isn't a very good way to do things, because I think it could technically hurt your day.

Do you schedule your time? Or do you just go with the flow?

I don't schedule my time, especially online. depending on when I feel ok, I start working like. I don't have specific hours ...this is for me, because I work from home and for myself.

Well I do schedule my time so it will be easy for me to something and so I won't forget what am supposed to do at a particular time but then I try to do that keeping space for an unforeseen event

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds