Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you schedule your work time or do work whenever you feel like it?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to working online or any business for that matter, how do you schedule your time? Do you usually schedule a daily planner maybe? Like you set your work hours, and once done, the rest of the day is available to you? I currently do it that way myself. I work early in the day, so I have the rest of the day to myself. But I used to work in a way where I would work when I felt like it. That of course isn't a very good way to do things, because I think it could technically hurt your day.

Do you schedule your time? Or do you just go with the flow?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a plan and I follow if even if I don't feel like going. if you follow your emotion most of the time you don't feel like doing anything and you are wasting money as Time pass by.

When I started freelancing it was my attitude to relax. When I feel tight I would not open my computer. Until now I still have that habit of doing freelancing work whenever I am in the mood. When I feel the onset of mental fatigue then I take a rest for an hour or perhaps I will just continue on the next day.

I sometimes schedule my work and sometimes I do whenever I feel like doing it. It all depends on the kind of assignments I have. If the assignments do not take long time to do I do it immediately.

What i usually do at the beginning of the days activity is that i ahve a to do list and i properlly put them in the order of priority and then follow the accordingly to be able to complete the task before me,with this i save a lot of time doing the most essential task.

As an internet person and a freelancer even though I have all day to myself I scheduled my time to know when to work and when to have a deep down rest for myself

Every work that requires a profitable outcome should have a scheduled time,even irregular work are given a scheduled time to work,the only time I can work at any time is when I am sure that the task it the work can be done by me alone with an hour.

Sometimes I cannot follow the timetable which I have set for scheduling the work due to personal reasons. So , I prefer working at random time , whenever I have got free time , I do work like online earning and studies.

I schedule my time to work online and offline so that I will be able to be productive at the end of the day with this method. That is the method I use to work everyday

I like to schedule my work time in any thing that I do because it will make the work to be done easily. And this will make meet the target of the work that needs to be done

When it comes to working online or any business for that matter, how do you schedule your time? Do you usually schedule a daily planner maybe? Like you set your work hours, and once done, the rest of the day is available to you? I currently do it that way myself. I work early in the day, so I have the rest of the day to myself. But I used to work in a way where I would work when I felt like it. That of course isn't a very good way to do things, because I think it could technically hurt your day.

Do you schedule your time? Or do you just go with the flow?
I try to schedule my time as much as possible because there are various other tasks that i have to complete in a day as well and therefore it is very important that i stick to a schedule to make sure that all of it gets done in a good period of time.

My walk time is being scheduled everyday and I don't joke with my time for work. It is ask quiet and serious as a prayer time and I enjoy it

I think I normally schedule my work time , so that I won't over work and stress my self that much , I would pick the best time to work and know how to go about it I think

I schedule my work time as this helps me to prepare for the task ahead. I don't just work anytime I feel like it will definitely make me feel lazy. but when I walk Time comes I drop everything I'm doing and put the necessary dedication that is needed to complete it. When is work time I make sure I fully concentrate and I think this concentration will be possible if I did it any other time.

I believe that there should be a work schedule this will make one to be organised and make it easy to plan other engagements that one may have.

Whenever I wake up in the morning I always try to design issue do for the whole day so that I have an allocation for every single thing.

Having a schedule a good thing escpecially when one has dedicated their life to their family, that way you won't miss on the reality and virtually.Being determined to follow the schedule so well will do one good.

I have a plan and I follow if even if I don't feel like going. if you follow your emotion most of the time you don't feel like doing anything and you are wasting money as Time pass by.
I have plans for working every day, before going out I schedule and make plans on how to work daily and i normally go by my schedule no matter what, it makes works easier and faster.

The thing is for everything I do, I perfectly have schedule. I don't just do things when i feel like doing them. No, it doesn't work that way. You must have other things you're doing as well, and you must set a good plan for yourself

I do schedule my time. But I do so knowing that events can change at any instance, so am open to changing them when it's necessary. That's it for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds