Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you really have to start a business?

Trexxxy

Captain Junkie
Credits
I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?
I believe that learning a high paying skill is enough, if you sincerely enjoy it. Take Blogging, or digital marketing experts.

This skills pay insane amounts of money if you get them right, so why go into business when you have what you need?

you really have to start a business if you so wish and if you have all it takes to start, maintain, and sustain a business in terms of finance, and psychological stress that having a business has to do with. So you can choose to decide for yourself

Savings are a source of investment, as abandoning consumption makes quality commodities available for investment. A large population increases funding for savings and decreases interest

Business is not for everybody. There are several ways you can make money even without going into business. If you have to go into business, you must be passionate about it and you must know exactly the kind of business that you will invest your money into and get results.

Not necessary for one to start a business, sometimes you learn some skills for knowledge purpose only not with the purpose of monetizing it or even practicing it. Not everyone would succeed in business. Everyone is unique in their own way.

I don't know of another person, but me I am planning to get a business established very soon. I just want to hustle to get the capital for it. I am looking at phone accessories and electronics. These are very lucrative businesses. That is my opinion on this.

i would say everyone really need to have a source of income and that is where owning a business organisation comes in. By owning a business like a grocery store you are certainly sure of having daily incomes.

You may have heard that every business needs a business plan, and it's a great idea. A business plan can certainly help you think about everything you need and where your business is going. But if you don't need a business loan, you probably don't need to spend the time creating a formal business plan

Concerning the question on Do you really have to start a business? It's not really compulsory for one to start a business, but there is nothing bad for someone to start a business, just for one to earn a living

If your comfortable with your job then it's not a must to start up a business. If you have a skill you can put into practice and make big bucks from then you're also better of without a business. But in a situation where you don't match either of the both I think you need to establish a business in order to be alright and live comfortably

Businesses often take a few years to gain a solid foundation, so you need to have enough money to start the business, operate it while it stabilizes and also be able to live. If you don't have the money yourself, identify whether you have credible access to capital

it is not a must to start a business but it all depends on your passion for business, people go into business because of the passion then have for business.passion for business make you to go into business does it have passion for business do not successful in business.

That's the plain truth you have said. Business is not for everybody just like having a white collar job is not meant for everyone. Find what works for you. The main goal is to make money through what you are doing.

I think you don't need to be told that one source of income is dangerous in fact it is a suicide mission especially in this hard time.you need to have an extra source of income to compliment what you are getting.it must not be a full time business,just something you can do while you are free.

I believe starting up a business is very good ,no matter how small the business it would at least be a news means of income apart from the monthly and anulal income. Business is a very good thing. It is advuceable for people to do business.
[automerge]1613119169[/automerge]
I believe starting up a business is very good ,no matter how small the business it would at least be a news means of income apart from the monthly and anulal income. Business is a very good thing. It is advuceable for people to do business.

Yeah one really need to start a business no matter how skilled he is because there are many time when skill can failed you, or may be the skill will not longer be needed in the society because another faster alternative is introduced. But when you start a business you will only change what is needed by the customers to what is trending and they will go for it

Business is not for everyone. If you are going into business, you must know what exactly you want from the business and the type of service you want to give out. Learning a skill is most time more lucrative than doing business.

To start a business should be a barriers or give you worry, reason is that when you make the decision to start up a business always make that commitment of start the kind of business you know that won't give you much stress, and that is the more reason why I always say that start a business that you desire, create your business out of what you love doing best because this will validate to an extent the level of interest and create more zeal.

Actually not really for every situation,my mom retired as a civil servant of a federal government company,before her retirement she had retirement plans,which lead her to save for it and she was successful and she's not into any business upon retirement because she planned well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds