Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer Visa Card or Paypal For shopping?

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer the Visa, I can buy anywhere, and until today, I have not had any problems. With PayPal I can only buy online

I have always used my visa debit card shopping online, so I would not really know if Paypal would have been a better alternative.

I only use PayPal when 8 buy from websites like Ebay but other than that I use my Visa or Mastercard card

Paypal of course is the best it's more safe you can link your VISA card to paypal and shop safely

I would choose PayPal in any option if it is available as it's safe, oldest payment option and have better supports in terms of protection if something goes wrong in your purchase. It also safe to use it to avoid card details goes online so it is extra benefits for me.

for me, I prefer Paypal because it's the safest way when you want to purchase something online.

A lot of Credits cards got hacked and still this minute from the transactions.

Are you agree with me? or you have an opposite review?
Yes I am also agreed with your point of view. I also prefer PayPal to buy online because it's safe and secure. And if we got any scam through our transaction then we can open dispute and can get our money back.

Yes I am also agreed with your point of view. I also prefer PayPal to buy online because it's safe and secure. And if we got any scam through our transaction then we can open dispute and can get our money back.
exactly that's what I meant, Credit cards aren't safe and hackers can pirate them easily when you enter your information.
try always to use Paypal for your transactions ^^

But unfortunately, all countries don't accept PayPal. So other people find difficulty to pay by using PayPal
yeah, that's bad, I suggest those people shop only from the trusted sites like Amazon or Ali Express and don't share their information or make screenshots.

I always prefer Visa card, if we are talking about a debit card.
Using Paypal for shopping would never be my first preference at all. Paypal is a good payment method but it is not at all recommended for shopping, in my country. For every transaction fee is applied and you don't have to pay extra by choosing this method here.

Probably in the future something will change and we don't have to pay the fee for paypal transaction.

I always use PayPal balance for purchasing small stuff. While use the credit card for higher value purchases. Both are good source of purchasing stuff.

exactly that's what I meant, Credit cards aren't safe and hackers can pirate them easily when you enter your information.
try always to use Paypal for your transactions ^^

Exist a lot of scams to paypal too , when hackers are happy with people paypal accounts :))

PayPal seems more efficient and fast, I'll probably use it too, but unfortunately PayPal is not allowed in my country so I have to settle for the visa card

we can't say that PayPal is 100% safe and no possibilities to hack but still better a lot from shopping by Credit Card.
The site is only very secure and sensitive to changes fundamentally everything online is not 100% safe. They can be prone hack also.

we know that's everything online isn't 100% but Paypal is the safest online payment currently.
It is possible you are right because I have not heard of any scam or attempted hack by hackers on the site this could be sie to restrictions it has for different countries.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds