Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you plan earning full-time online?

Is paypal the only payment processor that provides the feature of reversing the transactions? What about skrill, netller, etc? They do not have such kind of system, am I right? I believe such feature should exist in all the payment processors to stop scams.
Am not sure about Skrill and the other payment method you mentioned . Most of them do not reverse the payment because of the structure of the payment system where you will confirm that the payment is irreversible

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I have such plan in the future but for now only concentrate on my offline business and cryptocurrency, I do not even have a laptop to get started and that is the first thing I need to get if I'm thinking of working full-time online.
May I suggest that you put everything in your business and momentarily forget the online work. You will not get far in working online unlike in a business that can even make you rich if you are lucky in playing your cards right. Online earnings is considered just a diversion.

Yes, even before Paypal was invented people did use many instruments like checks that were technically irreversible once the payee withdraws funds. I think the ability to file a dispute and reverse a transaction is one of the main features that make Paypal a good payment processor but I do not think that this feature alone proves that Paypal is the best payment system out there.
Hmm, thanks to this newly invented ways of doing transactions online and offline. It could've been hard now for most people to get going with transactions. Paypal is a reliable option for its reversible transactions.

My online earnings is just to add up to my offline earnings in other to meet up to financial needs.
This is very good. As i am against have just one source of income. It is really good to have supporting sources of income. As there are so many expenses coming up, even the ones we have never planned for .

I don't think it will be a good plan because it's so much risky and earnings are never stable online plus we don't get any perks which we always get on an offline job like paid holidays and different allowances so I don't think it's good to make it full time.

I'm not sure I can completely move to earning online, I prefer having offline business and still online too but I most likely would have more online business.

I have an offline career that I going to take a lot of my time but I have a lot of plans for offline work but it is going to just during my free time not full time.

Yes I plan earning full time online and would love to be making it a sucessful venture too. It is a kind of lifestyle that i also like being online

No, I prefer to have an offline job and supplement it with online earnings. I cannot depend on online income alone, it's unreliable.
Unlike you I would prefer an online job that will be paying me very well than any offline job because I will be doing the job in my convenience probably in my house lying down and relaxing on like where I will be troubling to enter public transport to go to work everyday.

Unlike you I would prefer an online job that will be paying me very well than any offline job because I will be doing the job in my convenience probably in my house lying down and relaxing on like where I will be troubling to enter public transport to go to work everyday.
Quite true , the only challenge here is that most online business are not well paying and having them as your only source of income is not quite a good thing .

If you truly want to earn online for long time, then you need skill, adding on demand skill will enable you earn better than without skill.

Actually I can't say anything about this now we all don't know what might happen later in the future things might later become easier or harder and it might be negative or positive to earnings to make a living.
You are quit right. As one cannot really tell what would happen in the future. Which is why i believe its best to always have a backup plan on whatever you do and most importantly have a backup plan for your source of income. No matter how much you are gaining right now, do not rely on that alone.

This is very good. As i am against have just one source of income. It is really good to have supporting sources of income. As there are so many expenses coming up, even the ones we have never planned for .
You're absolutely right,for security purposes one should have more than one sources of income as to boost financial value and meet up to unforeseen needs.

As for me yes
But not full time I have some stuffs studying as a student you need all the attention you need to your studies
Because without studying you can't been able to achieve what you want

I have a lot of vision for the online work and would one day like to just start earning money online full time and maybe quit my job as a nurse and focus on the business.

You're absolutely right,for security purposes one should have more than one sources of income as to boost financial value and meet up to unforeseen needs.
Yes i have seen many cases of people who relied on just one source of income ended up becoming stranded when things go south in their only source of income. There where alot of cases like this during the covid period.

I can do this only on vocation , but it is not ideas to leave my job for working online cause it seems impossible for me to earn better what I earn from my offline job .

Yeah i have a plan to earn full online because earning online will give you a total freedom to enjoy your life own you own time because you answerable to anybody you are the boss.

Of course I have a dream of making money online full time and they also having a very reputable platform in the near future online very soon.

I can't go for full-time online income. I prefer earning from both offline and online. I love physical exercise. It's sweet to work offline and likewise it's sweet to work online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds